Recent content by Monks

1. M

WTB BO Gear bags/messengers

Hi all, on the look out for unmolested and in good shape BO Gear bags/messengers from BO Gear from Brisbane. Let me know if you want to move any via PM.
  2. M

Little Things You Hate

coffee becoming more expensive than petrol.
  3. M

Wet shoes???

you'd be better off with sealskinz waterproof socks.
  4. M

Post your Roadie

jesus mitchy, if that got any lighter or more aero, you'd need a pilots license. nice work, and the purple anno highlights are a nice change from the 100% stealth black you see everywhere.
  5. M

I need to make my neighbors be quiet

oh dozer, my heart goes out to you, only because I have almost the same problem. I'd say anything that can't be linked back to you is perhaps the way to go. Physical acts obviously done by a human, and they know you're not happy, will be only mean retaliation by them, like everyone has...
  6. M

Guilty Attractions

Veronica morgan, from location location location australia. A ranga and a real estate agent. Two things nobody should like, but I do...
  7. M

Little Things You Hate

The turds I'm in charge of at the moment. I'm working a maternity leave contract to manage this team, and it's become clearly evident they are a pack of whiny bitches. I'd kill to work there full time, and they have the audicity almost daily to whine about their jobs. I know in nearly every...
  8. M

Post your Roadie

yeah it's a good thing to have one, but just as a suggestion, maybe take a smaller transition step and get a CX bike, I've seen a lot of guys who've been dedicated MTBers getting more out of CX bikes than going straight to roadies. If you're not used to a roady they can suck pretty bad after...
  9. M

Dubstep+ drum&bass

if you're not listening to this internet radio broadcast and you love beats and bass, well then there isn't much hope... latest one here... http://dnbblog.co.uk/doc-scott-future-beats-radio-show-03-10-13 or all previous shows here. https://soundcloud.com/docscott31
  10. M

The Walking Dead

tonight was great! thrills and kills! but where is the governer?
  11. M

Stupidest name for a product?

might be a bit 'big' on flavour for me too, it's jamaican.
  12. M

Stupidest name for a product?

this ^
  13. M

Little Things You Hate

LTIH, partners who leave their packing for a week long business trip to the night before they leave. Seriously? Running around like a chook with no head, even though you've known about this for months... :mmph:
  14. M

Little Things You Hate

on a less baiting reply. LTIH, that mobile phone plans are still really expensive even though there is an expanding market. Shouldn't it be cheaper now? :tsk:
  15. M

Little Things You Hate

rather be a ghost than a sheep. LTIH, people who preach what they watch on TV like a religion I must join. :yo: