Recent content by Kizzmtbr

1. Kizzmtbr

Whistler 2014!!

I'm looking at flights at the moment and I am considering the possibility of travelling elsewhere (either Quebec or California). Has anyone done anything similar and how did you go about travelling with your bike? Did you find somewhere to store it? I imagine that sending my bike back to...
  2. Kizzmtbr

Little Things You Love

Congrats to him! I remember doing that when I was younger. Looks like the swim hasn't changed either, I remember wading out to about waist deep water and then running back in, all in about 1 minute. Even though it was a 'tryathlon' I remember being just as proud on the cycle leg, cranking it...
  3. Kizzmtbr

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I grabbed a recording of John's set. If anyone else wants a copy shoot me a message.
  4. Kizzmtbr

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I'm waiting for Sable as well. And to think that it was only a year ago that John was posting a link to Boiler Room's stream: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?203017-Dubstep-drum-amp-bass&p=2622566&viewfull=1#post2622566
  5. Kizzmtbr

Smashed up face

I was wearing a full face whilst riding downhill and still managed to knock three teeth out; fortunately my braces kept them inside my mouth. How did it happen? I sent a step-up/hip a bit too far and landed on the up ramp of the next jump.
  6. Kizzmtbr

2008 fox van r 36 rebound cartridge or a 6 inch fork

Hey, I'm trying to locate a rebound cartridge for a 2009 or 2008 fox van r 36 fork. If it works I'm happy, as mine is broken. Also, if you have a complete 6 inch travel fork, I'd be interested in it if I cannot find a rebound cartridge. Please let me know if you can help :) Thanks
  7. Kizzmtbr

anyone on a Kogan phone and/or plan, seems too good to be true?

I'd say Telstra Pre Paid Encore is the best value. $30 recharge. Free Aussie Calls and Text from 6pm to 6am $260 of 'Cap Credit' to be used (high call and text rates) 400mb of data another $30 which could be used to: send to friends/family via creditme2u purchase $30 of...
  8. Kizzmtbr

anyone on a Kogan phone and/or plan, seems too good to be true?

2 things you should know. 1 that phone, is just a cheap Chinese android phone that has been rebranded(nothing amazing). 2 their network runs off the old telstra network. It is not the Next G network, and thus the speeds are sub par (below 7mbps) and the coverage is much less in terms of...
  9. Kizzmtbr

You Yangs Cressy Descent Survey

Hey Guys and Girls, For those of you who raced last month, I need 1-2 minutes of your time for a 7 questions survey and If you could answer these quick questions that would be awesome! I'm analysing the results of the Cressy Descent Race for a Maths Project at School. I will use this data to...
  10. Kizzmtbr

Cressy Descent, 2012 - Race Day (Sunday)

Cheers for the picture (The first one)
  11. Kizzmtbr

Why do some people remove their shoes when going inside?

One day you will wear 5.10's in on lino or tiles, and there will be black skid marks everywhere, and then you will realise how smart asians are.
  12. Kizzmtbr

WTB Go Pro

I was looking at buying a Go Pro but worth checking to see if anyone wanted to offload one. Item GoPro Hero HD 2 (A Hero HD would suffice) Location I'm happy for you to post Item condition description As long as it is functioning, and the lens is not damaged that suis me. Price and price...
  13. Kizzmtbr

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

What about just using wine bottler? Takes away all the messing around.
  14. Kizzmtbr

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

They need some time to go through and check for any errors, prior to publicising the final series results.
  15. Kizzmtbr

new downhill bike? demo, glory, kona, any other suggestions

Bloody kids these days and their off topic discussion