You Yangs Cressy Descent Survey

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[h=5]Hey Guys and Girls,

For those of you who raced last month, I need 1-2 minutes of your time for a 7 questions survey and If you could answer these quick questions that would be awesome!

I'm analysing the results of the Cressy Descent Race for a Maths Project at School. I will use this data to perform all sorts of fun equations. Share it round as I need as much data as possible.

Can I please stress the importance of including your name, as much as you want to be Sam Hill or Gee Atherton, fact is they didn't race and I need to cross reference the survey to the times that were recorded.

I'll publish the results afterwards if you want.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEZEZ0FlOURDZ3VGRkxESzl3UmI3Nnc6MQ
[/h]

dunndog

Eats Squid
There are some guys over in the 'no helmet' thread who would also like your statistics as another means of some numbers to manipulate to convince us that helmets don't save lives..

Nautonier

Eats Squid
There are some guys over in the 'no helmet' thread who would also like your statistics as another means of some numbers to manipulate to convince us that helmets don't save lives..
We don't need statistics to prove that helmets and gloves are for pussies. The only reason we wear them is because we clearly suck at riding compared to these virtuosos.