Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
My young lad doing the 'TryAthlon' in Geelong yesterday. They went off in staggered fashion to avoid congestion with bikes at the transfer station, and my lad was one of the last to go out on the first leg which was the swim (which was changed to a run through then water, due to weather). He was in the last 10 or so out of about 150 to get to his bike, but came back in from the ride section in the first few. I said to him afterwards that he must have ridden hard, and asked if he passed anyone.....without the slightest hint of boasting, he said "I guess so, maybe 100..." Love you, mate.:thumb:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My young lad doing the 'TryAthlon' in Geelong yesterday. They went off in staggered fashion to avoid congestion with bikes at the transfer station, and my lad was one of the last to go out on the first leg which was the swim (which was changed to a run through then water, due to weather). He was in the last 10 or so out of about 150 to get to his bike, but came back in from the ride section in the first few. I said to him afterwards that he must have ridden hard, and asked if he passed anyone.....without the slightest hint of boasting, he said "I guess so, maybe 100..." Love you, mate.:thumb:
Congrats to him! I remember doing that when I was younger. Looks like the swim hasn't changed either, I remember wading out to about waist deep water and then running back in, all in about 1 minute.

Even though it was a 'tryathlon' I remember being just as proud on the cycle leg, cranking it in my biggest gear flying past everyone at 40 clicks (i had a speedo) and coming '3rd' even though it was all just or fun...

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Might be a little corny, but love the fact that, even closing in on 40, getting to the trails still induces feelings of complete juvenile behaviour!

Minlak

custom titis
Might be a little corny, but love the fact that, even closing in on 40, getting to the trails still induces feelings of complete juvenile behaviour!
44 here and still get all agitated cant wait for ride day then get all school girl giggly butterfly tummy ish on the drive out to ride.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
44 here and still get all agitated cant wait for ride day then get all school girl giggly butterfly tummy ish on the drive out to ride.
LTIL: Hearing this. Had a moment of mild panic when I realised I was approaching 30 (there now) and thought I may eventually get too old for the way I ride. I've come to the realisation now that the day that happens is a long way off yet, so long as I look after myself & have a healthy lifestyle. Good motivation to look live healthy too!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIL: Hearing this. Had a moment of mild panic when I realised I was approaching 30 (there now) and thought I may eventually get too old for the way I ride. I've come to the realisation now that the day that happens is a long way off yet, so long as I look after myself & have a healthy lifestyle. Good motivation to look live healthy too!
If you need motivation to live healthy just talk to some average office workers...keeps me motivated. I turned 30 a while back. Had a massive crash not long before it. Multi breaks in collar bone surgery etc. Had to put up with mindless sheep telling me it was time to grow up etc for months. Since the recovery I ride better, faster, more and bigger. But it runs in the family. I had the pleasure of caring for my granny not long after my birthday. She fell 30ft off a cliff and broke her leg in a gorge on the hawkesbury. The hiked 6km back out to get help for herself. She got the sametalk as me.

Ride how you like.

Shredden

Knows his goats
The fact that UNIT has finally gone broke. This is the best thing for humanity since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Unfortunately we still probably have about 3-4 years until their shit is completely out of circulation. Idk what the crackheads and category A bogans will wear/plaster their cars with after that, maybe TapOut?

moorey

call me Mia
The fact that UNIT has finally gone broke. This is the best thing for humanity since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Unfortunately we still probably have about 3-4 years until their shit is completely out of circulation. Idk what the crackheads and category A bogans will wear/plaster their cars with after that, maybe TapOut?
Pfft. It's all unlicensed stuff sold through markets for $10. It ain't going nowhere fast.

moorey

call me Mia
Seeing a guy fat enough to block out the sun, barely able to walk, wearing a 'life without limits' shirt. Where do I start? :noidea:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
$5 knockoff Evilbay elasticated hand sleeve. you've just saved me a day's worth of pain avoiding taking painkillers for my broken bones. thumbs up to the placebo effect.

Norco Maniac

Is back!

the bogans round here already wear Tapout. it's cheaper than Unit = more money to spend getting pissed and bashing people at the pub.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Good chance to register the brand name. Run some fresh prints of unit over a southern cross and you will be rich.

Their excess stock will fill bogan wardrobes for years to come. Right.next to their formal wear...redbull and monster.

Tapout and another cage fighter brand adorn the shelves of big w. It often amuses me to see fat bogans hooking up those threads.