Recent content by iridedh

1. iridedh

Bell Super 2R & 2 MIPS Australia standards pending???????

Mountain Bikes direct have them in stock now http://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/bell-super-2r-helmet hope it helps
  2. iridedh

Shimano Click'R Touring Shoes, any good on flat pedals?

Womens specific shoes Hi there, i know this will sound like a plug, cause i work at mountainbikesdirect.com.au, but i have 2 female friends who bought this http://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/5-10-karver-womens-shoe-ash-grey and they love it yes its a bit bulkier than the shimano, but the...
  3. iridedh

DH Brakeset

Mate i dont have any, but with prices like this http://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/shimano-br-m785-deore-xt-disc-brake i would buy new cheer
  4. iridedh

QLD Sold please remove, thx

Hey mate, I want the e13 chain guide I live in Nerang, will send you a pm with my mobile
  5. iridedh

Fork choice

cant go wrong with any of the new totems, yes some of them may require a bit of maintenance but at least whenever you riding you will be happy with it. solo air would be my choice. buy it new than use the spare 100 bucks to get the rest of the bike checked? before its too late... like your...
  6. iridedh

swap Santa Cruz driver 8 Medium for a large DH oriented bike.

Hi there, i have a santa cruz driver 8 medium frame bought new in 2012, made in 2011. bike running single crown domain 318, fox dh4.0, elixir r, x0 x9, howitzer cranks, e 13 control tech bars, sdg fly seat etc etc bike pedals well, but i dont!!!l so i would like to swap for a shuttle only...
  7. iridedh

QLD sold Intense 951 FRO THIS WEEK ONLY $2000!!!!!Trade/swap?

sent you a offer PM
  8. iridedh

Queenstown 2013

i will be ther from 24-30 of march for the bike festival. ride during the day, party at night any other aussie coming?
  9. iridedh

Mt Gravatt

2 ways of looking I dont agree. illegal track are built because of the fact that there is not a legal place to ride. dedicate a place for us DH guys and we stay there, move that place to 2 hours drive, and i bet you that within 2 month, a new illegal track pops up. Yes i get it that we...
  10. iridedh

All the gear and no idea...

I look the same way as a wife.... you want the best one you can afford!!!!!!! when other give you the look, you just smile back, cause you the one riding it!!!! not like a wife, you can share the bike, and let other experience the ride, making you look good, and maybe add a couple of friends...
  11. iridedh

Road bike Virgin!!! keep blowing up the rubber!!!

Many thanks to all you guys tonight im coming home and will do exactly that!!! check where the hole was, run my finger throw the tyre, check spokes and rim tape!!! thanks!!
  12. iridedh

always rear, is a brand new bike, have not checked if any spokes are sticking out!! but they were all tight!! i have changed many tyres in my life, but never road ones! but my tyres actually "explodes", i hear the noise!!! goes from full to flat in 1 sec!!! after 15km ride, so i dindt think of...
  13. iridedh

Hi there, i finally decided to face my friends, and let them all have a laugh, and bought myself a road bike!!! still struggling with the positioning, the dam clips and etc!!! yes i have fell before even started riding!!! but what i need help with is: how to not pop my tire? sounds easy but...
  14. iridedh

Nerang outlook

as far as level of riders goes, i think outlook its the most intense track in australia!!!! yes there is b lines!!! but definetelly not a begginers track my opinion
  15. iridedh

Sold

how do you fell about swapping with a santacruz driver 8 2011? single crown, can pedal uphill, and still goes hard on dh!!! let me know