Recent content by harry 668

1. H

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

wrong guy Quite a few years ago I had my comuter bike, a pretty nice (for an unemployed 23 year old) Avanti Comp XC? (i think, it was a long time ago) stolen when 2 guys punched me in the head while I was riding in Sydney CBD, knocked me off, then jumped on and rode/ran off . I went straight to...
  2. H

maroubra ANZAC trails

hey, im usually up there in the arvos, between 4-7, if you wanted to catch up, i can show you around a bit.
  3. H

maroubra ANZAC trails

by the by, strictly speaking, the area is closed, but 100s of locals walk, ride, walk dogs, fish and bird watch in the area and use the paths. there's big signs at certain points telling you you cant go in and at other points open gates. there's a riding school in there too, so the public goes...
  4. H

maroubra ANZAC trails

you get in from Malabar, near the entrance to the sewage treatment plant, just go through the gate, then right through the boom gate and go straight ahead, theres a lot of terrain which you can wander around, practice jumps, hops and drops- there's a bunch of other entry points, to get to...
  5. H

maroubra ANZAC trails

Hey, its slated for NP because of its historical value and the presence of significant endangered bush, eastern suburbs banksia scrub. Its also the only bit of the coast between Nth head and Botany Bay that hasnt got either millions of flats or a golf course on it - so its pretty special. The...
  6. H

Maroubra ANZAC trails

thanks! done
  7. H

maroubra ANZAC trails

Hey, Im a newbie on this site, I registered because I am trying to get a movement going to incorpoate MTB facilities in the management plans for the old ANZAC rifle range site. This is a great headland in southern Sydney that has a fantastic range of terrain, limited downhill, techie rocks...
  8. H

Maroubra ANZAC trails

This is a duplicate thread from elsewhere, but im new, so here goes... Hey, Im a newbie on this site, I registered because I am trying to get a movement going to incorpoate MTB facilities in the management plans for the old ANZAC rifle range site. This is a great headland in southern Sydney...
  9. H

Maroubra ANZAC trails

Hey, Im a newbie on this site, I registered because I am trying to get a movement going to incorpoate MTB facilities in the management plans for the old ANZAC rifle range site. This is a great headland in southern Sydney that has a fantastic range of terrain, limited downhill, techie rocks...