Recent content by Comic Book Guy

1. Comic Book Guy

What does your day look like?

So the clothes dryer died, the griller element went in the oven (and has taken a month to find a replacement). The dishwasher stopped working yesterday and today the freezer started beeping and is barely freezing anything. FFS.:mad:
  2. Comic Book Guy

What are you listening to NOW?

Somehow this came up in a playlist on Youtube. Not sure what to say. It's a special piece of something.
  3. Comic Book Guy

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Seriously, the AEC Twitter team do an unreal job. The bullshit that gets thrown at them.
  4. Comic Book Guy

Camp

Ingar Campground has been mentioned and I second the recommendation. Campground is no longer open to cars so only walkers and cyclists get down there now. Less bogans to worry about. You can catch the train to Wentworth Falls and ride from there. NPWS info...
  5. Comic Book Guy

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Interesting thread analysing impacts of poor truck maintenance by the Russians:
  6. Comic Book Guy

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

His name was Robert Paulson.
  7. Comic Book Guy

Vale Meat Loaf.
  8. Comic Book Guy

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

No words for how f'd up this is. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-12/kanye-west-publicist-election-worker-bogus-fraud-charges/100694118
  9. Comic Book Guy

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Trivia of the day. My daughter is a classical Greek scholar and informs me that there are two o's in the classical Greek language. Omicron means small/short o (o micron) and Omega means large/long o (o mega). That is all...move on now.
  10. Comic Book Guy

30 years ago today. RIP Freddie.
  11. Comic Book Guy

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Oddjob has the answer. The bonus point answer is Phil Collins, he flew Concorde and then a chopper to get to the US concert. BTW. My younger brother went to the Wembley concert and got to see the Queen performance live.