Recent content by cefiro

1. cefiro

Sold thanks rotorburn

Bump price drop $900
  2. cefiro

Sold thanks rotorburn

Sold Location: Toowoomba Condition: good Reason for selling: 29er ss build Price:sold Extra info: see below Pics: see below Hey guys, Up for sale is my 2007 yeti dj I am the second owner, previous owner bike mechanic and I have barely ridden it for the two years I've had it. the...
  3. cefiro

Toowoomba dh , mc frenzy changes

Hey guys With the 2013 Yakima sunshine Mtb series approaching fast I'm sure that many people will be heading up the range to get some practice in at mc frenzy. Just a warning to all riders that there has been a couple of changes to the track over the last 6months and is recommended that you...
  4. cefiro

Dh race 12th may

G'day guys It's that time of the year we start getting ready for our annual dh race which will be held on sunday 12th of may at mcfrenzy in jubilee park. So far we have organised •trucks •buses •toilets •ses •first aid We need people to start thinking about what they can help out...
  5. cefiro

Wild West race

Maybe next time try the search bar champ it's been on here multiple times and Facebook....
  6. cefiro

General Meeting 13th of February 2013

I won't b there. But could we look at trying to get some sort of sponsor ship to get a container for down the bottom
  7. cefiro

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

The BBQ and big easy up are at Pete shellshears house so someone will have to pick this up and u will also have to hire a gas bottle. I have the esky and cooking gear and shirts who can I get this to ( there is toilet paper in this box) Cheers Scott
  8. cefiro

Frenzy work continued 16th December

Hey guys. I realise end of year people are away and have other family commitments, but I would like to hold another track build day on sunday 16th and hopefully finish off the corners we are currently working. We have plenty of stone and I will be getting another load of soil dropped off...
  9. cefiro

General meeting Wednesday the 14th of November

I would to put forward building a new straight at 4x track and running a three race series after the Xc series at start of next year
  10. cefiro

Frenzy berm build/ trail maintence

Hey guys and gals This Is aimed at everyone this Sunday 04/11/12 there is a frenzybuild slash general track maintence day for those who are not so dh orientated. Frenzy build meetin at 2pm at top gazebo Harvey st, we will start putting together the armouring on the 180 corner all hands...
  11. cefiro

Continued track building on frenzy

Hey guys just letting you know a couple of plans for the week, any time that you can spare would be great. Thursday afternoon 01/11/12 4:30 meeting at harvey st gazebo John and myself will be heading down to do some cementing as John has been down and prepared some footing holes so we need it...
  12. cefiro

Rider Training Day 28th Oct

I'll be there to help out, Matt if she is 6 foot tall she can use my bike haha
  13. cefiro

Mt cootha ride

Hey guys heading down to mt cootha for some trail riding this Sunday 12/08/12. For anyone interested will b leaving the servo at the top of the range at 7am and we can work out car pool there. We will get there bout 8:30 ride till lunch then have a second session after lunch See u then Scott
  14. cefiro

General Meeting July 11

first apologies i wont b able to attend this meeting. second if this point could be raised, regarding the pump track sorry to chuck this in after alot of investigation has been done by lloyd, but i believe even if they do let us build at the quarry it wont be a guarantee that we will get to...