Recent content by benjuman

1. benjuman

"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

fuck yas all
  2. benjuman

**Black Market Mob, Santa Cruz v10 ** NEW 24 inch wheels

yeeewww yeah matty both look mint loving the mob looks sweet with the new rims bro cheers
  3. benjuman

Sold

sweet solid bike can handle anything, been treated immaculately and cleaned after every ride. good luck with sale matty.
  4. benjuman

and the translation is.................................
  5. benjuman

my name is ben
  6. benjuman

c'mon woody one more post untill 1000 yay and dig starts at 10 tomorrow and bring lunch money or pack your lunch either one is good and remember a apple a day keeps the docter away.
  7. benjuman

jake called and said he dug a bit today by himself but not sure if anyone else was there
  8. benjuman

ok now im scared of brent no more period jokes from me ily brent:D love you always brent I LOVE YOU
  9. benjuman

mooney and i wow all i can say is 4th middle didn't look the same (ben tom and ando know what im on about) yeeeeeew thanks for a good time mooney.
  10. benjuman

dude calm it was a joke and by the way i didint light the fire or even know it was getting lit as i was at makka's getting dinner so i had nothing to do with the fucking fire.
  11. benjuman

and brents back every one
  12. benjuman

H.E Night Sesh

yeah for sure it is saturday the 19th of july from about 6 till whenever there should be alot more people coming to this time so you could bring some mates if you want. And yeah about 10 bucks to cover generator and all that jaz but with the amount of people we hope to get down there it will...
  13. benjuman

the rooter are rooted the second lip is blown through but still hitable the criuser will nail that shit yeeeew
  14. benjuman

what happens on the slide stays on the slide it has nothing to do with me pete or 8 year old kids love ben
  15. benjuman

people probably take poo's on the bbq well they do at my local park anyway ringwood east rep