"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well im keen for a dig sunday if anyone?
i would definitely go ando but im away. whenever your free again though mate post and i'll be there......
also today me and brent went to park orchids. was the best thing ever. even though it was wet we still had mad fun. we are planning on going again and want to have more people come and have lunch on the bbq.

i'll organsise a date with brent later......
cheers

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
people probably take poo's on the bbq
well they do at my local park anyway
ringwood east rep
lol. i'll bring some of those heat mats. they are resuable peices of black paper shit that cook the sausages without them sticking. clever eh? and no pooey taste:p

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
people probably take poo's on the bbq
well they do at my local park anyway
ringwood east rep
ben now we dont want to know what you do to the bbq's at Wombolano and definatley what goes on at the slide on Saturday nights... :eek:

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
i dug for about an hour today by myself after work
noone was there well to kids wre but they bolted when they saw me walking up from the train trakcs with a shovel:p
i done pretty much nothing fillled in a few whole in teh 4th downramp ready for some sick kids o sesh it up satdy i want to be one of those kids:D

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
VW NUT:

haha wouldnt you like to know what happends on the slide woody ;)

Ben_rides_a_bike:

the jumps are located in heathmont behind the netball courts in h.e parker reserve, were more than happy to have you help out with the jumps

Bike-Roy:

good stuff man im hoping people will come and dig on sunday

Everyone:

whos digging sunday??????????

oh and new cranks for ando ;)

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
not impressed with all the guys that bailed on us when the fire engines came... honestly very cowardly leaving kimpo and us others hang there to deal with it... man up.

Ozza

Eats Squid
not impressed with all the guys that bailed on us when the fire engines came... honestly very cowardly leaving kimpo and us others hang there to deal with it... man up.
And you wonder why the council isnt prepared to work with riders to make better jumps!

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
shut up tom i know thats directed at me jack and mitch
i had to go home simple i wasnt going to bail i was sitting on the log but we had to leave,
don just make out you were left stranded with kimpo every one was there when we came back
and when we came back the 1st thing we were told buy everyone is that we missed out it was a fun event
grrr that fire was a stupid
and one more thing you were the one that was building the fire no one else just you the whole time
saying that you wanted a good fire:confused:
not having a winge just showing both sides of this story
ily all :rolleyes:

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
shut up tom i know thats directed at me jack and mitch
i had to go home simple i wasnt going to bail i was sitting on the log but we had to leave,
don just make out you were left stranded with kimpo every one was there when we came back
and when we came back the 1st thing we were told buy everyone is that we missed out it was a fun event
grrr that fire was a stupid
and one more thing you were the one that was building the fire no one else just you the whole time
saying that you wanted a good fire:confused:
not having a winge just showing both sides of this story
ily all :rolleyes:
its dericted at every one!
there was 20 people then when every one saw flashing light
it was left down to 5!
yeah and i made the fire because every one but you liked it
and wanted it to keep going!

and that didnt show the other side because it wasnt dericted at you!
so ends up being a winge

Last edited: