"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
its dericted at every one!
there was 20 people then when every one saw flashing light
it was left down to 5!
yeah and i made the fire because every one but you liked it
and wanted it to keep going!

and that didnt show the other side because it was dericted at you!
so ends up being a winge
you just said it wasnt directed at me then said it was
and there was others saying the fire wasnt smart it wasnt only me
and bullshit it was left down to 5 i know when we came back there was atleast 10 people not counting us
i didnt care that it was going but you even said you wanted to make it bigger and better there was no need the fire was fine when it was small
you just keap getting more and more wood
dont just act like a hero
and why are you saying it was left down to 5 when we got back yous all said it was funny and fun and we missed out you didnt say fuck they went of and were charging us

Mat_P

Likes Bikes
so from what i gather the firey's didnt fine you guys?
i tried to call woody to let him know they were on the way cos as i was driving out they were turning off canterbury road and coming in...didnt know if people would want to bail or what....but woody has a new number and i dont got it.
meh....still, i saw 3 trucks coming in....was there any more than that?

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
boys lets have another night ride..
but this time no stupid ideas like fires:rolleyes:.........

instead lets have a destruction derby!:p

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Boys it was a funny night but lets not tell everyone what happened as there may be a few issues with people...

Tom be quiet man... :D

Ant for anyone that wants to know what happened you had to be there :D

Now let more digging begin :eek:

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wawah woowah!! H.E has had a bit of dramas so i've read. haha you guys are dicks. keep the peace though boys no fighting. not H,E style. i'll have to come down soon so i can get the full rundown of the night. i would have been down there with brent but we were too busy brapppin on moto's.:D sounds like you all had fun though....

me and brent had fun too. he learnt how to ride a moto with gears (did fukin awsome aswell) and i got to go full speed on a DH bike. i got towed behind the moto to chinamens hill (biggest hill ever!!). brent left on the moto before me and slowly made his way down (shittin himself:p) and i came hoonin past him at 51km/h like he wasnt moving:cool:.......

anyways is anyone going down to H.E 2moz? i wanna pop down and have a dig if it aint too wet....

cheers, Ben

ps. woody if your wondering who yelled at you from a car a couple of hours ago, it was me:D

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well if you guys are digging try keep the digging going on till around 5 ish cause i can come from work down to h.e if not keep the riding going and ill hit the rooters on the cruiser

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If any of you guys are digging, there's a bit of a hole/bump in the lip of the new one.
I was jumping it yesterday, and it's really noticable. At the moment the smoothest part is the right hand edge.
Other than that, it's a nice jump. Is the next one going to be a similar size?

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that jump was never finished and like most jumps people just ride them before there finished and screw them up the first 3 or maybe 2 will be bigger and then there gonna be bigger after that

Ozza

Eats Squid
that jump was never finished and like most jumps people just ride them before there finished and screw them up the first 3 or maybe 2 will be bigger and then there gonna be bigger after that
Because people like woody dont give a shit haha

I went their and told some dude not to jump it if he didnt dig then woody turned up and said it wa all sweet and ready! Too me it looked like it was about to collapse.

Serious guys if your going to go build new jumps atleast leave them for a couple of days to dry out.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE WIND AND RAIN.......kinda.
was gunna come down for a dig today but it was a bit wet for me to ride in lol maybe tomorrow. and yer stop jumping wet jumps. fucks em up good but lets not whinge either:p we need someebody like ozza to manage our jumps:eek:
cheers fellas

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
wow brents back and hes been reading all the shit which went on on the weekend.
Now basicly which dumb fuck decided that lighting a fire woulod be a good idea. ive got a good idea of who it was but this goes for everyone who though it a good idea and didnt bother to stop it.
Whats one of the best way to get a set of public dirt jumps knocked. hmm lets thing about that. prohaphs light a massive bon fire and get the cops and the fire bragade down there.
If someone got hurt or badly injured the local council could have been sued for liability. do you think the council is willing to risk that on some stupid public dirt jumps for a bunch of little kids. NO
Basicly there is no excuse for it that i can think of and unless you want to cause more toruble i wouldent sugest doing somthing like that again.
Didnt anyone think that it wasnt a good idea.

AND as for tom GROW UP AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT every one is getting sick of you shit

Cheers
Brent