"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
i cant go long gully but i might dig at h.e instead :D

so friday IS A DIG DAY!!! if no one rocks up ill dig bymyself with the ipod speakers i'm going to make the first 3 bigger, if you want to know what i am going to do pm me and i will tell you also if you dont like what i am going to do suggest something to me.

if your suggestion is good i might consider them if not and you want an im put on the jumps come and dig. if you want jump that you like come have an input otherwise they will be how i and some of the others who have put ideas together.

so anyone keen? ill be down there by im hoping 9:30-10 till whenever depending on how many people come ill buy some chips from the fish n chip shop for lunch or something
yeah well done ando ill most probably be there as well.... come on boys the more the merrier. rory can you come or are you working?

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i cant go long gully but i might dig at h.e instead :D

so friday IS A DIG DAY!!! if no one rocks up ill dig bymyself with the ipod speakers i'm going to make the first 3 bigger, if you want to know what i am going to do pm me and i will tell you also if you dont like what i am going to do suggest something to me.

if your suggestion is good i might consider them if not and you want an im put on the jumps come and dig. if you want jump that you like come have an input otherwise they will be how i and some of the others who have put ideas together.

so anyone keen? ill be down there by im hoping 9:30-10 till whenever depending on how many people come ill buy some chips from the fish n chip shop for lunch or something
i'll be there tomorow. i'll bring a shovel (or two?) and some money to put in for lunch. i'll probs be down there at 11. see yas there...

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok well i'll be down there at 10 ish

also a new rule

Who ever builds the jump decides when it is ready to be hit.. big holes are going in front of the jumps we are re building!!!

hope to see some of you guys down there

900th post some helpful most useless

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
i will beat work again last day guys
no more cash:(
more digging and riding:D:D
hope to see some nice work done
ily guys
andos got that right with the rule;)
why so many smileys you say?
i say because there so damn funny looking:p

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so who is going to this long gulley day? i am working from 7-12 on sunday so i wont be able to dig but i want to try to make the riding part of the day. brent isnt going because stupid 'gold socks' needs him to work and i need some people to fill me in on how the dh scene works:p (since its my first time)
cheers guys

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
so who is going to this long gulley day? i am working from 7-12 on sunday so i wont be able to dig but i want to try to make the riding part of the day. brent isnt going because stupid 'gold socks' needs him to work and i need some people to fill me in on how the dh scene works:p (since its my first time)
cheers guys
I prefer the term "goldilocks" thank you

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tom just doesnt wanna get wet in the rain aww

haha tomorrow is on ill probably be by myself but i dont care, im going to pick up a wheel at around 12 ish so if no ones there they will be soon. ill be down at 10 most likely. i'd go long gully but got a mate i havent seen for a while coming saturday i think long gullys saturday but dads going moto riding sunday so if long gullys then i couldnt come anyway oh well.

cya boys tomorrow if anyone comes down

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
hey matt i'll be down at some time i'll just give you a ring first. any one just going to the ride part of the long gully day got a spare seat?
pete

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok guys change of plan, im going to be at h,e around 12:30ish hopefully the rain will clear if not we'll dig anyway or i will....

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
cheers guys
I'll be there hopefully, so I'll show you the ropes.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yer and ando, mooney, tom, me and a little of jake at the end were building today. we made the roller into a mass first which is a bit wet but will be sick when it dries. we have decided that we are going to make two lines before the bigs and started on the 3rd downramp.

good day and yer cheers

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha ha you guys make me laugh... Whats happened while ive been away looks like some normal stuff :rolleyes:

People getting really sick sucks and im a bit down at the momment but coming back and reading this has put a smile on my dial...

Brent you are way too serious for me :eek: Ha ha ha ha ah ahahahaahaa

benjuman

Likes Dirt
mooney and i wow all i can say is 4th middle didn't look the same (ben tom and ando know what im on about)
yeeeeeew thanks for a good time mooney.

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you could say ben had his way with mooney

new jumps have mainly been planned few people know whats happening im thinking dig on sunday and allll next week and maybe tomorrow we'll see you guys can dig but im a maybe so far

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Ha ha you guys make me laugh... Whats happened while ive been away looks like some normal stuff :rolleyes:

People getting really sick sucks and im a bit down at the momment but coming back and reading this has put a smile on my dial...

Brent you are way too serious for me :eek: Ha ha ha ha ah ahahahaahaa
If our jumps get knocked down because of "incidents" involving the police and fire brigades you will really know how serious I am

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
ok now im scared of brent no more period jokes from me ily brent:D
love you always brent I LOVE YOU
just dont give brent a choc top then youll really know his anger. ;)

this new set should be good as once we are finished rebuilding these first three.