Recent content by avanti_rider

1. A

WTB Surly 1x1 or crosscheck frameset

Hi guys, Chasing a Surly Crosscheck or 1x1 frameset (or complete bike) in medium or 54cm. I am located in Perth WA, but open to having a bike/frame shipped. Please let me know what you have! Cheers
  2. A

WA Sold

Sold Thanks Guys
  3. A

WA Sold

Bump! Open to offers!
  4. A

WA Sold

Bump. Plenty of interest, nobody laying down the cash.
  5. A

WA Sold

Item: Rock Shox reverb seatpost Condition: Used for a half dozen rides so in as new condition! Details: 30.9mm diameter 125mm travel left hand lever Reason for sale: Just not my thing. Bit of overkill for me! Price: $290 Location: Perth WA Photos available on request!
  6. A

Super Commuter, Larry SS with Phil Wood,Thomson, $1000 THIS WEEK ONLY- SOLD THANKS

Hi mate, Did the sale end up going ahead? Or is this still available? Cheers
  7. A

WTB surly frame set for commuting (please read)

Hi guys looking for a Surly frameset to build up a commuter. Looking at anything at this stage, just need something strong to build a commuter around, can be 700c 26 or 29er. I am 172cm so looking for a Medium size frame. New or used. Let me know what you have!
  8. A

Titanium hardtail frame large or xlarge

Pm sent, let me know what you think!
  9. A

Niner E.M.D Build NOW with Body Art to Match

If I had to get rid of all my bikes bar one like you, this would be the one in my garage too! I have done 2 x 100km+ races on mine and it's a dream to ride! It took a lot of convincing to get me onto 29" wheels, but so happy with the end result! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!
  10. A

headtube adjustable sleeve +/- 1

Hi mate, I have one from a 2011 Scot gambler, not sure if the are interchangable, but you are welcome to it for nothing if it does!
  11. A

Shimano XT M785 brake line shortening

Hi guys, Had a quick scroll through a search for this, but couldnt find quite what i am looking for. I have unscrewed the threaded barrel that secures the hydraulic hose to the lever of the XT M785 brakeset, and the trimming guide i have states to simply "remove the cable". I gave it a bit of a...
  12. A

WTB Specialized romin toupe or phenom saddle

Hi guys, After a Specialized Romin, Toupe or Phenom saddle. Can be black or white and can be 130mm or 143mm versions. Let me know what you have!
  13. A

Perth MBC state race 1 Jarrahdale xc

Hi guys, For all those in Perth, I'm going to line up for the race in Jarrahdale on the 25th of this month. Being new to WA, I have only been out to Jarrahdale a couple of times, and can't quite work out the race course for the state round. Is anyone willing to take me for a quick spin around...
  14. A

Oakley Photochromic sunglasses

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has used these lenses to good effect? Im going to get a, second pair of m frames for work/riding, and I trying to decide if they are worth the coin. Does anyone have positive or negative experiences with the oakley lens? I have seen cheaper ones (bbb) and they...