Little Things You Hate

nathanm

Eats Squid
smokers.

Dirty little prick smoking right in front of one of those smokers bins but drops his butt on the ground and grinds it into the pavement with his foot. Then when I called him a dirty prick and to pick his butt up looks at me like he has no idea whats going on and walks off.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
smokers.

Dirty little prick smoking right in front of one of those smokers bins but drops his butt on the ground and grinds it into the pavement with his foot. Then when I called him a dirty prick and to pick his butt up looks at me like he has no idea whats going on and walks off.
Agreed.

Also, all the fuckheads who have a pot-shot at the bin with their rubbish but when it doesn't go in they just leave it on the ground.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
smokers.

Most don't even consider it littering. :rolleyes:
Also, all the fuckheads who have a pot-shot at the bin with their rubbish but when it doesn't go in they just leave it on the ground.
Yeah, leaving your rubbish around is a real pet hate of mine. People as so lazy sometimes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
smokers.

That sort of shit makes the blood boil.

Agreed.

They clearly didn't play basketball in their youth. Always chase your shots! It does leave one to wonder what Moses Malone would have been like around the bin...

Also all the fuck heads who put their dog poo in a bag and then leave the bag all over the place. Why not just save the plastic pollution?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
No way man! You need to consider the impact that would have on the dogs mental health! Currently these noble beasts believe we think their shit is special, otherwise why are we collecting it so enthusiastically and preserving it? If you don't take it their whole world falls apart!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Also all the fuck heads who put their dog poo in a bag and then leave the bag all over the place. Why not just save the plastic pollution?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Yeah this burns my piss too.

If you are not going to put the bag in a bin at least kick/flick the dog shit into a bush/shrub and leave the bag at home.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
We have free poo bag dispensers everywhere in SA, they are all biodegradable. Even if you leave a 'new' one in the pocket of your shorts and send it through the wash its starts to break down.

A quick proof read detected I needed to specify 'new' before I came back here later to read about the dog shit in my pocket.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
We have free poo bag dispensers everywhere in SA, they are all biodegradable. Even if you leave a 'new' one in the pocket of your shorts and send it through the wash its starts to break down.

A quick proof read detected I needed to specify 'new' before I came back here later to read about the dog shit in my pocket.
I think I would be starting to breakdown if I left one in a pocket of my shorts... That would be a really shitty situation.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

We have those poo bag dispensers here too. Haven't looked to see if these were biodegradable though. It blows my mind that they have taken the trouble to pick up and bag the shit, but then just leave it there in the bag. You would be better doing as @fjohn860 said and flick it off the path. o_O

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I just thought you meant a new dog shit.

Pretty biodegradable plastic is a source of micro-plastics. Don't the bags ust breakdown into smaller pieces? Bioplastic on the other hand returns to the earth eventually.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I just thought you meant a new dog shit.

Pretty biodegradable plastic is a source of micro-plastics. Don't the bags ust breakdown into smaller pieces? Bioplastic on the other hand returns to the earth eventually.
Might do... I know a few of the councils here have went to compostable shit bags, unsure what the bags I grab are.

Actually just took woofy for a walk and forgot I currently have a loaded shit bag hanging on my tow bar. Them bad boys don't travel home inside the car.