Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I once saw this lady walking her great big beast of a dog down the street near work carrying a bag of shopping.
As I got closer it was not shopping :oops:, I guess a dog that big one of those little dispensed bags would be lucky hold a nugget from it.
Some of those big boys will stink for days.

Her 7kg Cavoodle only does little pencil width poos... hardly worth even lifting, a day in the great Aussie sun and its like twistie the next day.

istockphoto-1150518049-612x612.jpg

Flow-Rider

Burner
I wasn't going to mention it but since we're talking of dog walkers. Yesterday I passed a lady running with her dog, she had unharnessed rockmelons that were almost hitting her in the face. Here's me trying not to look, but had to because her dog almost ended up under my bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Quite a long ways back I was contemplating having an irish wolfhound or giant schnauzer. Before I had really gone past the contemplation pondering stage the girl I was with at the time gave me a miniature schnauzer for my birthday. Apparently she was walking past a pet store and he was so cute and all alone which left her with no choice... he was the greatest dog ever. Anyway the lessons learnt were that small dogs are easier to clean up after, bath, and feed. As a bonus when you go away on a holiday most people are happy to look after a smaller dog for you. On the other hand one of my friends currently has a Bernese Mountain dog and a Newfoundland. Fuck no I say.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I think it was a Dane cross mastiff it was freakin huge and I mean huge, there would be no way I would be picking up it’s turds
The problem with big dogs are big appetites, big turds and you sure don't want to be on the end of one if it ever turns on you.

Whenever I see a big dog then I can only think that its arse must be like a dinner plate and that can only mean lots of unpleasant work for the courageous owners.

We have free poo bag dispensers everywhere in SA, they are all biodegradable. Even if you leave a 'new' one in the pocket of your shorts and send it through the wash its starts to break down.

A quick proof read detected I needed to specify 'new' before I came back here later to read about the dog shit in my pocket.
when the kids used to come with me on dog walks, in winter I used to offer them a “hand warmer”

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I’m a bagger. My dog is a shitter in principle on any walk or run.

About a year ago I took her on a trail run on some horse trails in the area, linked by back roads. After 1km she dumped a best described as liquid shit out the front of someone’s property and of course they happened to be there. Did the thing, bagged it and attached it to the little drawstring thingy on the lead near the handle. A kilometre or so later I’m thinking, that smells bad. Looks down and the bag has spontaneously decomposed and dump the runny light brown shit all over the front of my shorts.

Bad situation.
Careful jog back to the car diligently avoiding any human contact.
Undies only trip home.
Shorts were binned.

I vote that the bags are too decomposable.

cammas

Seamstress

About a year ago I took her on a trail run on some horse trails in the area, linked by back roads. After 1km she dumped a best described as liquid shit out the front of someone’s property and of course they happened to be there. Did the thing, bagged it and attached it to the little drawstring thingy on the lead near the handle. A kilometre or so later I’m thinking, that smells bad. Looks down and the bag has spontaneously decomposed and dump the runny light brown shit all over the front of my shorts.

Bad situation.
Careful jog back to the car diligently avoiding any human contact.
Undies only trip home.
Shorts were binned.

I vote that the bags are too decomposable.
1678269697008.jpeg

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
My last dog used to get so way massively excited every time it was time for the daily walk he'd get overstimulated and have to take a dump like 20m into said walk. Happened like clockwork. Then he'd usually need to do at least one more before we got home so I'd take several bags. Total shit machine, dunno where it all came from but he seemed happy enough.