Yay! Santa comes tonight! Merry Christmas

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I got my wife a 4 man tent so she can go camping with the kids.

I'm getting to stay home on camping trips.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Not much point leaving a perfectly working house to voluntarily choose to go sit in the bush where you might have to dig holes for a toilet and it will rain, guaranteed :)

Mrs Oddjob has much to look forward too.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not much point leaving a perfectly working house to voluntarily choose to go sit in the bush where you might have to dig holes for a toilet and it will rain, guaranteed :)

Mrs Oddjob has much to look forward too.
Bravo. I see you've had this discussion before. ;)

I wonder if my kids will get me anything Grinch themed this year? Last year it was socks.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

I wonder if my kids will get me anything Grinch themed this year? Last year it was socks.

Santa left me an old sprouting potato last year.:oops::D

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Camping is an odd concept if you look at it objectively ;)

Socks are practical. Could be underwear or handkerchiefs this year. The suspense is building as we speak.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Camping is an odd concept if you look at it objectively ;)

Socks are practical. Could be underwear or handkerchiefs this year. The suspense is building as we speak.
Fuck yes! Everyone complains about how impossible I am to buy presents for, and yet I love dorky socks, tea towels, handkerchiefs and tea spoons.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fuck yes! Everyone complains about how impossible I am to buy presents for, and yet I love dorky socks, tea towels, handkerchiefs and tea spoons.

Get thee to thy nearest garage sale on the peninsula and I'm sure a few of those wishes could be fulfilled.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
The wife and I have been doing this the whole time we've been together.
Same. Birthdays are celebrated in our house, not the jolly fat man.
Though that has changed a little while the kids think Santa is real. The eldest has been analysing the concept of Santa (Magic isn't real. How does he travel all around the world to every house? He won't fit through our flue, so he must come through the front door. Etc) He is very close to realising the truth, if he hasn't already and didn't tell us.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
No presents this year - Daughter is away in London and Missus and I have no one else we buy for so decided to not get each other anything this year either - We buy stuff all year when we want it so the notion of a special gift for Christmas is not something we hold dear :)
thats not very capitalist of you now is it? how will all the business owners survive if you're not buying gifts out of a sense of guilt and splurging on enough food to feed a small 3rd world town, then washing it all down with vast quantities of booze and arguing with your racist uncles? where's your jeebuzmas spirit?!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Though that has changed a little while the kids think Santa is real. The eldest has been analysing the concept of Santa (Magic isn't real. How does he travel all around the world to every house? He won't fit through our flue, so he must come through the front door. Etc) He is very close to realising the truth, if he hasn't already and didn't tell us.
We don't even really do birthday presents, instead we do an activity/overnight stay/dinner out.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
When the time comes ;)

20221217_085916.jpg