Little Things You Love

Flow-Rider

Burner
I cut my own for years, but like a nicely defined edge where neck meets hair, and that’s a hard bit to do yourself.

And to be honest, the local only charges $14. It’s probably cheaper for me to pay them than do it myself!
I wish I could find someone to do it for $20 here, most people are around the $30 mark and you don't know what you're going to walk out with. Sometimes, go home and need to level out the sideburns.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Last time I had a proper haircut was 35 years ago. Last time I cut my hair was late last century. It works fine.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Had a good farcebook marketplace experience, after a slow start. A couple of weeks ago I spotted an ad for a frame almost identical to that of my nicked bike, so I sent a couple of messages expressing very keen interest. No response until yesterday, then things went very quickly. Listed at $700, I offered $600, which was açcepted. Arranged to meet this morning, then close to the arranged time, got a message, "running about 30 mins late, knock another $50 off!" Deal done, and I have the frame. :D

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Noticed this from our upstairs lunchroom today…

This bus was built ~20-25 years ago. Someone’s little moment of free-spiritedness when installing and sealing the roof panel is still going strong after all this time. :)