Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I did head gaskets and several starter motors on my previous Outback (and a starter on this one) without pulling the engine out. Starters are easy as, heads a hell of a mission.
Yep. Once you’ve pulled an ej25 out, you realise how much easier it is out of the car then in when doing head gaskets. Once you get over the fear of pulling it out, it is easy. With good practice my record was about 45 mins. 10,12 and 14 mm spanners and sockets. Colour coding then with tape makes it easy so you’re not forever looking for the fucking 10mm socket

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yep. Once you’ve pulled an ej25 out, you realise how much easier it is out of the car then in when doing head gaskets. Once you get over the fear of pulling it out, it is easy. With good practice my record was about 45 mins. 10,12 and 14 mm spanners and sockets. Colour coding then with tape makes it easy so you’re not forever looking for the fucking 10mm socket
I think I’ve used my 12 and 14mm sockets and spanners maybe twice in the last few years. And that’s only when I come across random Nissan parts on the Renaults…

You probably have equally unused 13 and 16mm tools ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not being good at telling the time and also liking coffee too much. Getting on a train this morning, order a coffee, oh shit! Train comes much sooner than expected. So now on train without coffee. Will now be a race between time and headache.

cammas

Seamstress
So as per my LTIH I posted last week, one of my wheels turned on Sunday after their side trip to the USA from England to here and the other one finally turned up today looking like this :mad:
Luckily no damage, must’ve been the couple pieces of tape that protected it.

stirk

Burner
Fuck Covid and the long lasting cough it's given me. I've not gone for a ride for over a month and I'm suffering withdrawals!
With all the rain it's not been a great summer to ride anyway but I still got out there anyway because it's still fun to ride and get muddy.

And now my right knee clicks and gets sore on the trainer after a few minutes. Maybe this is from lack of riding and stretching?

Ebike time!