What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Here’s a comprehensive list of bikes and colours that look good with Tanwall.
I have learned my lesson... I saw a murdered out roadie once that looked cool with tan walls. But unless its all totally black, it don't work.

Never mind, the Schwobble Ones are pretty fragile so I wont need to worry about it for too long....

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
What did you go? Mine are in need of a replacing but can't make a decision on which ones to get
I replaced some dainese trail skins with some ion k-pact knee pads a few months back and really rate then. They were very snug to get on at first but I’m either more used to them now or they have loosened up just a touch. Very comfy and much better protection than the trail skins (to be fair, the trail skins are only supposed to be a light weight pad). They get a bit hotter but not too much. Would def recommend them

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I pulled up the big boy pants and gave the kicker a hit. Aptly named LOF (leap of faith)
You come into this kicker at Mach chicken and can only see the fern until you’re up and over it.
Then I fucked the monkey and had an eject on the next hip and dislocated the shoulder.

absolutely the best day I’ve ever had on a bike though. There is nothing like hitting big jumps on a kids bike.

moorey

call me Mia
I pulled up the big boy pants and gave the kicker a hit. Aptly named LOF (leap of faith)
You come into this kicker at Mach chicken and can only see the fern until you’re up and over it.
Then I fucked the monkey and had an eject on the next hip and dislocated the shoulder.

absolutely the best day I’ve ever had on a bike though. There is nothing like hitting big jumps on a kids bike.
View attachment 385285

View attachment 385286
View attachment 385287
At least it wasn’t on an orange.

ausdb

Being who he is
I used to ride road a lot and years ago built up a little Alchemy 650c roadie for my nephew to ride with me. My own Mr 10 has been bugging me about taking it out for a while so dug it and my "vintage" roadie out of the shed last night and cleaned the dust off them, pumped up the tyres and we went for a ride around part of the Swan River this morning before it got too hot. Stopped at a Cafe for a drink and bite to eat on the way home, would you like scrambled eggs on toast?, ($13) No I want the cajun chicken salad ($23) thanks Dad, little bugger has expensive tastes!

Later in the day Aus post delivered some bits from my brother in Melbourne. I'll post in the fwits on his behalf the story of these two parcels.

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
That's damn big! Sucks about the shoulder though, god luck with recovery.
Play stupid games etc
Geee, so sorry to hear that @frenchman It must be pretty ouchy now. Hope you heal up soon.
Cheers m8. Shouldn’t be too long. It’s more of an old man injury rather than hit the ground at warp speed and explode incident.
At least it wasn’t on an orange.
I’d be really fucked if that were the case.