What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
XC will be over once she's been to the TT. I can already hear her saying...
"So hon, what do you think about the TT next year....." Sigh.
Sigh... SIGH!

You wash your dirty mouth out you complacent piece of sh!t. I would give my left nut to hear those magic words come out my wife's mouth.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Youies is a punishing place when you get it wrong. Still haven't been back after eating a large amount of shit on one of the rock gardens in Cressy.
The first one? Had a huge crash there (although I crash anywhere and everywhere) where it took me about 20 mins sitting on rock before I could compose myself enough to roll back down to the carpark and start cleaning up all the blood and then a very painful drive home. Still no idea what happened, but I ended up not being able to trust going through there again so much that I had to sell the bike I was riding at the time as I was finding the whole thing was a huge mental block.
I'm back to getting through there with no real issues again, but I never feel fully comfortable doing it

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sigh... SIGH!

You wash your dirty mouth out you complacent piece of sh!t. I would give my left nut to hear those magic words come out my wife's mouth.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I'm a lover not a fighter...
Is that your only excuse for not signing up?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
got out to haunted hills new park near moe, very harcourt like but more open and less features in trail/rocks, mostly just jumps, the blk trails seem to add gao jumps (one of thr blks had about 8 little peaks in a row..picture a pruning saw blade on a trail-dont know what the hell for but vloody uncomfortabke to ride, only foot high) blue trails were easy graded, even blk's werent hard apart from the few gap jumps
its pretty exposed to both sun wind, and one of the return climbs is easily SS^able, they also already gave some erosion ruts, from runoff

the more surprisng trails were at glengarry, called somewhere good...a terrific array of wood features vuilt into some old school trails, rea,,y fun to ride, we dont have much like it in vic..will b visiting again