COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like the tennis wanker was in the right and it was a monumental fuckup by the customs guys. Suck shit Scotty, that’s your department!
If I was Djokovic I would get vaccinated and then if I lost my number 1 ranking I would blame the Vaccine. As a sports person these win win situations only come by once in a life time.

Flow-Rider

Burner
If I was Djokovic I would get vaccinated and then if I lost my number 1 ranking I would blame the Vaccine. As a sports person these win win situations only come by once in a life time.
But his name is Novax Djokovic, it wouldn't make any sense to be vaxxed.

Minlak

custom titis
The meat sock got booster vac yesterday at 5pm...... 3am arm becomes uncomfortable - sleep is terminated, currently large joints are feeling creaky and feeling a bit flu-ey. Same at the second shot....

S
I had AZ for the first 2 - 1st one fucked me up for 5 days - 2nd one nothing at all - I already "Ached" so cant confirm if that is happening now - But feels like this is very short term mild reaction - No worse in the 4 hrs I have been awake this morning

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The meat sock got booster vac yesterday at 5pm...... 3am arm becomes uncomfortable - sleep is terminated, currently large joints are feeling creaky and feeling a bit flu-ey. Same at the second shot....

S
FFS... my second Pfizer had me at the Doc twice with cold symptoms that lasted 3 months, same shit as the Flu vax, it lowers my immune system and I end up with a lurgy.
Not looking forward to the booster :(

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Thought I'd share my timeline for my rona experience, positive RAT for me yesterday.

Tuesday - Daughter wakes up with symptoms. 2 X positive RAT. Myself, negative RAT. Unable to get in anywhere for PCR test.

Wednesday - PCR test for myself and daughter.

Friday / Saturday - Symptoms for me. Slight fever, headache, slightly achy in the body, bit of a phlegmy cough. Negative RAT.

Monday - Myself, day 6 RAT test, positive.

Still no results from any PCR tests, it looks like they've given up on them.

Some people seem to be getting messages that their samples are to old to test, but I haven't received anything yet at all.

Flow-Rider

Burner
FFS... my second Pfizer had me at the Doc twice with cold symptoms that lasted 3 months, same shit as the Flu vax, it lowers my immune system and I end up with a lurgy.
Not looking forward to the booster :(
It's funny how they don't weigh people and give them a dosage to body weight, the second dose was like a bad hangover for a full week with me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thought I'd share my timeline for my rona experience, positive RAT for me yesterday.

Tuesday - Daughter wakes up with symptoms. 2 X positive RAT. Myself, negative RAT. Unable to get in anywhere for PCR test.

Wednesday - PCR test for myself and daughter.

Friday / Saturday - Symptoms for me. Slight fever, headache, slightly achy in the body, bit of a phlegmy cough. Negative RAT.

Monday - Myself, day 6 RAT test, positive.

Still no results from any PCR tests, it looks like they've given up on them.

Some people seem to be getting messages that their samples are to old to test, but I haven't received anything yet at all.
Do you still have symptoms? If not we will have you here in NSW...you want to drive a truck or work at the hospital?