COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I think the real issue with Scotty heading home for father's day, is that he doesn't travel alone. He took the VIP jet and he probably travels with some sort of entourage. What do all of those people do while he's up in Sydney? Does this really mean a Scotty weekend away is more like 10, 20, 30 people away for the weekend? Do they isolate? How does it all work?

Anyway, perhaps some journos might wake up and ask these questions (but I'm not holding my breath).

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Sorry to the mod that thinks politics or dissing Liberals shouldn't be allowed in this thread but I'd like to say FU again to Morrison. His mate Gladys of mockdown fame just got given 45% of the vacc doses that are being given by GPs that were meant for Australia as a reward for her shit management..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is going to shut people down faster than a fine or three. ScoMo on trial first?

I think the real issue with Scotty heading home for father's day, is that he doesn't travel alone. He took the VIP jet and he probably travels with some sort of entourage. What do all of those people do while he's up in Sydney? Does this really mean a Scotty weekend away is more like 10, 20, 30 people away for the weekend? Do they isolate? How does it all work?

Anyway, perhaps some journos might wake up and ask these questions (but I'm not holding my breath).
More importantly, what does his house mate frydenberg do home alone for the weekend? His besty has just bailed on him...has anyone thought to reach out and ask if he is ok? The poor bastard is probably "asleep" on the loungeroom floor surrounded by empty pizza boxes and cheap port bottles.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Finally got pfizzered today (2hr wait, even with appointment).

Was wondering if anyone (whilst sitting for their 15mins after the jab) saw anyone get wheeled out in a wheelchair?

Had the jab, then sat to wait and watched a couple of nurses wheel a wheelchair in and wheel out someone who looked a bit rough.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
From 70 pages back.

My 2nd Pfizer 'zero side effects' have turned into a bit of a cough and flem/snot in my nasal passage and throat.
Got my second dose on the 16th Aug, still have phlegm (^flem) in my throat, a bit snotty and an occasional cough. Thats after 4 weeks... though not something I would call cold symptoms.

Sounds about right as I get a shit cold after the flu jab every second or third year, reasoning being as its shit going to work with said cold and I have to get antibiotics to clear it, so I only get it every 2 or 3 years.

Now we are asked at the gate (work) about cold and flu symptoms, a "yes" answer has you sent home for a Vid test.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally got pfizzered today (2hr wait, even with appointment).

Was wondering if anyone (whilst sitting for their 15mins after the jab) saw anyone get wheeled out in a wheelchair?

Had the jab, then sat to wait and watched a couple of nurses wheel a wheelchair in and wheel out someone who looked a bit rough.
Ambos came to the clinic I was done at. They took someone away.

nathanm

Eats Squid
From 70 pages back.

Got my second dose on the 16th Aug, still have phlegm (^flem) in my throat, a bit snotty and an occasional cough. Thats after 4 weeks... though not something I would call cold symptoms.

Sounds about right as I get a shit cold after the flu jab every second or third year, reasoning being as its shit going to work with said cold and I have to get antibiotics to clear it, so I only get it every 2 or 3 years.

Now we are asked at the gate (work) about cold and flu symptoms, a "yes" answer has you sent home for a Vid test.
Had my second fizzler yesterday lunch.
Woke up at 4am feeling weird, slight headache and took ages to fall asleep.
Woke up at 8am with a mild headache and super tired, ended up napping through most of the day.
Pretty much felt like a reasonable 40s something hangover.