COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you know what’s going to be a problem if we don’t adopt a more dynamic approach to this?

Oil Rigs blowing up and planes crashing.
Well the chances of planes crashing have been reduced somewhat through (is it fair to say) natural selection. If the renewables push finally gets some traction perhaps there will be less demand for oil rigs.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Well the chances of planes crashing have been reduced somewhat through (is it fair to say) natural selection. If the renewables push finally gets some traction perhaps there will be less demand for oil rigs.
I’m talking about the here and now. Not five to ten years time. Do you think a corrosion cell on a high pressure gas line is going to say “ well this things not going to be here in a decade so it’s pointless me eating away at this steel, unattended”?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m talking about the here and now. Not five to ten years time. Do you think a corrosion cell on a high pressure gas line is going to say “ well this things not going to be here in a decade so it’s pointless me eating away at this steel, unattended”?
Surely nature is understanding of this situation?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well looks like isolation is over! All you Doomsdayers have been shunted by the almighty dollar...I just spent the last half hour looking up flights for start of next year and they appear to be plentiful and well priced. There is either a fair bit of secret knowledge around what is about to happen or airlines are making an incredible power move through their consumers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kind of missing their target market by using QR codes though...
What? Everyone knows how to use those now...

When I first moved to this neighbourhood my brother did remark "I thought that was a retirement village?" The significant majority of my neighbours meet that criteria. I'm sure they are furiously using the world wide web to research what those strange symbols mean.