The QUICK question thread.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Since forever (2013 for me) Pushys PayPal receipt has said 'Superbuy Holdings Pty Ltd' my last purchase was 'Adventure Online Pty Ltd'.

Anyone know what has changed at Pushys ? Apart from the obvious paypal account name.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Since forever (2013 for me) Pushys PayPal receipt has said 'Superbuy Holdings Pty Ltd' my last purchase was 'Adventure Online Pty Ltd'.

Anyone know what has changed at Pushys ? Apart from the obvious paypal account name.
Appears to be two separate companies (different ABNs). Perhaps they restructured?

moorey

call me Mia
I probably should of with these hubs because the 9-46 does give a good range
Yeah, that one tooth changes the ratio bigly.
11-46. 416%
10-46. 460%
9-46. 511%
I more that picked up the equivalent of 2t bigger front ring when banging on the 9t.

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
If someone pays me with PayPal (which I haven’t really used in years), do I end up getting less money than they pay eg fees?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If someone pays me with PayPal (which I haven’t really used in years), do I end up getting less money than they pay eg fees?
If you allow it. Alternatively, you charge them the extra fees.

If you do family and friends payment, thus incurring no fees, PP will not accept any disputes.

I've always been happy to pay the fees when I've bought using PP, although I'm pissed they are so exxy, because it provides me with peace of mind.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
If you allow it. Alternatively, you charge them the extra fees.

If you do family and friends payment, thus incurring no fees, PP will not accept any disputes.

I've always been happy to pay the fees when I've bought using PP, although I'm pissed they are so exxy, because it provides me with peace of mind.
So basically, I say that it’s fine so long as they pay the transaction fee? Do they get that option when paying?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So basically, I say that it’s fine so long as they pay the transaction fee? Do they get that option when paying?
No they don't. It's a bit fiddly, as you have to work out what the amount is, including fees, and tell them that is the amount due.

Scotty675

Cable thief
No they don't. It's a bit fiddly, as you have to work out what the amount is, including fees, and tell them that is the amount due.
This is perfect timed question as I’ve been asked for PayPal request as payment. They said they will pay fees. What % are PayPal fees? I was happy to accept as a friend/family transaction

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Mate just sold a newly rebuilt 2UJ-FE, guy wanted to pay with PayPal to use afterpay, agreed to pay fees. Fees were somehow double what was expected. Afterpay? Anyway he paid but $ were higher and that was agreeing to pay fees with cash so didn't change sale price.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Right, so I did it and my payment is 'on hold' seemingly until I post off the item, or it arrives? Seems reasonable I guess so long as there's no risk to me not getting paid once I send it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Right, so I did it and my payment is 'on hold' seemingly until I post off the item, or it arrives? Seems reasonable I guess so long as there's no risk to me not getting paid once I send it.
Yeah you send it, lodge the tracking # with PayPal, they sit on your cash for a week or two to make sure it arrives. Bit of a pain, but if you document everything in the shipping (photos of item, packaging, labelling + tracking number) then it’s usually pretty hassle free. Means if it doesn’t turn up PP doesn’t have to chase you for the money, they just send it straight back to the buyer

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
quick noob question

what kind of shimano shifter mount versions are my brakes compatible with? i'm only missing a 11sp shifter to have all the bits for a 1x11 conversion