COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The loonies have come out from under the trees here too.

View attachment 378006
I can smell the weed in that photo from here.

LPG

likes thicc birds
So I just got home from doing the weekly shop at Broadway, I had no idea this was happening until I got back and looked at the paper.

Quite a few unmasked in there which I thought was unusual as it's mostly 100%. I had an altercation with early 20s male when he came up and stood right behind me, I turned and told him to "FUCK OFF" as I took about 3 steps away, we was about to follow me in an act of bravado to the three females (also unmasked) he was travelling with and I again turned and just said "Go on, try it" he kinda just froze like a possum in the headlights, looked like he was about say something but probably wisely thought the better of it....Dickheads, they are among us.

Should have directed the crowd to the Ruby Princess for a free lockdown cruise for 6 weeks. I'm still in 2 minds about whether it should be scuttled in the process but I wouldn't be surprised if the thing sank with the weight of stupidity on board.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Should have directed the crowd to the Ruby Princess for a free lockdown cruise for 6 weeks. I'm still in 2 minds about whether it should be scuttled in the process but I wouldn't be surprised if the thing sank with the weight of stupidity on board.
This is pure genius. We all know what happened to the Titanic and Gilligan's Island.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男