Project Mulleting!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
After googling it I sadly don't think I'm hardcore enough to be a schralper. Bombing I can do as I just shut my eyes at the top.
Normal people don't need to worry about shralping mate, shit like that is what is going to get us kicked out of parks

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Sorry @moorey it's the rules. The scales of Endur-bro justice must be properly balanced across the Go Slow//Look Pro dichotomy, and it's clear from the evidence that you're dramatically skewed to the former.

moorey

call me Mia
Sunglasses with a fullface.
Even if this was from 1964 remember there is no time limit for a indictable offence.
The honourable Judge @leitch orders you to stand trial before a jury where the maximum sentence will be a life sentence working at the yeti factory in Vietnam.
Yep. I did a bad thing. Please don’t tell the Stromlo Forest Kooks :(

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry @moorey it's the rules. The scales of Endur-bro justice must be properly balanced across the Go Slow//Look Pro dichotomy, and it's clear from the evidence that you're dramatically skewed to the former.
But…you can clearly see I’m wearing Dickies shorts, an old Tee and no padding. I my defense, I was shuttle driving for KOB practice and did one run to end the day out.
In more damning testimony, back in late 90’s/early 00’s, I always raced full face and sunnies with a Crumpler messenger bag for back protection before buying Dianese.
Will provide exhibit A later, then see myself out. :(

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t need Fullface and sunnies to prove I’m the former.