COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pfizer - faster/greater protection than AZ after 1 dose, doesn’t have the 1 in million blood clot death issue..
AZ - less protection after 1 dose but after 2 provides basically the same protection as 2 doses of pfizer..
So why give the old chunts AZ when they are more at risk ?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Ah yes, I remember that now. I thought it was a fairly innocent (albeit completely cringeworthy) discussion, but I might be alone there.
Oh it was cack-handed and cringeworthy, to be sure and not really malicious in any way but they've gone and locked me out of my own state (and given us Rupert Murdoch) so fuck'em!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
From what I've read it was a failure in SA quarantine - someone caught it in an SA Hotel, cleared the test, tested positive here then gave it to 3-4 people - one of whom then ran around for a week or so while symptomatic.

Also, as much fun as it is to pile on organised sport - outside venues (such as stadiums) would be a pretty low risk of transmission imo.
Isn't that where the Australian cricket team ended up?

Yeah...football fans are well known for their quiet disposition at games, personal hygiene, and of course respect for personal space.

The issue for me is the pass that major sports and sports people are given.
Was a lot of other Australians receiving a face full fuck off from the pm recently while some sports heroes were able to manoeuvre their way home.

ozzybmx

I'm sure if Merlino would like to hold all the incoming passengers in Melbourne, so that they are dealt with appropriately before departing, the SA Premier would agree.

Interesting that Merlino only blamed the Federal Gov for the slow roll out of the vax.

Doesn't help the Vic bros though, hope its short and you's get early parole for good behaviour.

Minlak

custom titis
Day 2 update - fluctuating between hot flushes and feeling like I can’t get warm enough - my entire skin hurts no matter where I touch - arm can’t be lifted above my head where they injected - have a 10/10 pain level on one spot around the rib fracture area we are assuming with all the muscles being sore it has been intensified at this location due to the existing injury.

Now don’t get me wrong everything new I assume from the jab would be an inconvenience not a death sentence could perfectly function at work or in the world if I had to just uncomfortable. So would still recommend getting vaccinated.
The specific pain I am sure is not the fault of the vaccine

ozzybmx

According to my Irish brethern who have been very vocal over social media on their Vax symptoms, day 1 good, day 2 & 3 shithouse, day 4 wake up back to normal.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Day 2 update - fluctuating between hot flushes and feeling like I can’t get warm enough - my entire skin hurts no matter where I touch - arm can’t be lifted above my head where they injected - have a 10/10 pain level on one spot around the rib fracture area we are assuming with all the muscles being sore it has been intensified at this location due to the existing injury.

Now don’t get me wrong everything new I assume from the jab would be an inconvenience not a death sentence could perfectly function at work or in the world if I had to just uncomfortable. So would still recommend getting vaccinated.
The specific pain I am sure is not the fault of the vaccine
No hobos tonight then?