Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Nothing awkward about it at all @beeb. He builds stunning bikes.
Not going to lie, I would like one just for the OCD factor of the super-neat additive-manufacturing frame fittings! The faded anno looked wild in real life too, not my cuppa - but certainly an impressive finish. Colours looked more saturated than I expected in person - I thought they'd look a little more muted but they were popping!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I had an strange encounter at Youies last night. We're about to start riding and see a bloke unloading a titanium Prova Ripido "Party Hardtail" (pictured below) from a van. Go over to oogle said bike. Ask if he has any affiliation with them or just a customer - well yeah - he's the company owner/framebuilder.
There's me sitting on my Waltly because I can't afford a Prova checking out the "brand name" product. Was a bit awks... :oops:

The Prova did look pretty sweet though.
I met him out at Plenty Gorge once, he even let me have a spin on it. I was on my utterly shit (by comparison) 456 so I can sympathise with the inferiority complex...

Really nice bloke who has infinite patience for talking all things bike with boring nerds.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I had an strange encounter at Youies last night. We're about to start riding and see a bloke unloading a titanium Prova Ripido "Party Hardtail" (pictured below) from a van. Go over to oogle said bike. Ask if he has any affiliation with them or just a customer - well yeah - he's the company owner/framebuilder.
There's me sitting on my Waltly because I can't afford a Prova checking out the "brand name" product. Was a bit awks... :oops:

The Prova did look pretty sweet though.
If it makes you feel any better I’m also too poor.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well O never realised that tungsten was so fucking green!!! I thought it was a dark grey. I shall review the situation during the daylight hours. Hopefully I haven't just purchased a set of fucking green bars!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Commandeered Oldest Boy's phone. Found that he's been texting pictures of my bike to his mates.

Then leaving his Chess Club last night, a younger member asked why it cost exactly what it cost. Like, to the dollar what it cost, meaning he's been told. By Oldest Boy. Now Ol' Mate is likeable, and it's not his fault he's been told, but I've seen some dubious social interaction from him.

So now there's fuck knows how many mates of mates who could now know what car it gets put in, how much it's worth, and possibly where we live.

Thanks, Child. Get ready to pay the insurance excess :mad:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Commandeered Oldest Boy's phone. Found that he's been texting pictures of my bike to his mates.

Then leaving his Chess Club last night, a younger member asked why it cost exactly what it cost. Like, to the dollar what it cost, meaning he's been told. By Oldest Boy. Now Ol' Mate is likeable, and it's not his fault he's been told, but I've seen some dubious social interaction from him.

So now there's fuck knows how many mates of mates who could now know what car it gets put in, how much it's worth, and possibly where we live.

Thanks, Child. Get ready to pay the insurance excess :mad:
I am already on my way.