Little Things You Hate

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My other half, 21 years old, just bought a Lamborghini.

The Asus one.

Wanky fucking thing. >_<
That is one of the best looking laptops I have even seen! Just get rid of any Lamborghini decals and you have a socially acceptable, great looking piece of computer equipment. :cool:

SprocketFury

Likes Bikes
That is one of the best looking laptops I have even seen! Just get rid of any Lamborghini decals and you have a socially acceptable, great looking piece of computer equipment. :cool:
Dude, it comes with a faux-suede/chamois sleeve, and a faux-wooden chest with compartments for the lappy, battery, powerpack, etc. And when it boots, you hear a "rin rin!" sound of a revving Lambo. The only word to describe it all really is "wanky".

Edit: here, unboxing.
http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/windowsexperience/archive/2011/06/23/unboxing-the-asus-lamborghini-vx7.aspx

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
-I hate the publicity the Halo series on Xbox receives. It is totally shit and not that interesting.
-I hate being told I'm not a man because I don't take on the eating competition at a steak house. Do I really want to sit there and stuff myself stupid just to get my name on a board that will get chucked out in a month when you go broke? Nope............
-I hate sports injuries. They interfere with my sporting career. :(

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shits me on exams when you get questions that are like, "Particulate pollution in Brisbane is believed to cause the premature death of how many people each year?" With a list of numbers as the answer.

This isn't some stupid game show where you're supposed to know trivia.

rb baby

Likes Dirt
Freight company's leaving your stuff "securely" at your property two days ago... Now it's missing, awesome !

Oh and getting dumped in a txt message, I'm 33 not 15 and before anyone says it, neither was she...

nathanm

Eats Squid
take a seat, you might be here a while.

I'm a gardener, it's spring.

Yes I'm f#$king busy, of course I would be. So goddamn it people stop asking me.

In addition dont ring me for the first time in twelve months to mow your knee high lawns and want me to do it for the same regular price and the same afternoon. Same goes for the f#cktard that walks up to me off the street, wants me to mow his lawn there and then and haggle on price. Oh no $60 is too much then f$ck off I'm booked out for two weeks anyway idiot!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shits me on exams when you get questions that are like, "Particulate pollution in Brisbane is believed to cause the premature death of how many people each year?" With a list of numbers as the answer.

This isn't some stupid game show where you're supposed to know trivia.
Are you doing CIVL2130 by any chance? Bitch of a subject, and if I remembered correctly had a very similar question on the prac exam.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you doing CIVL2130 by any chance? Bitch of a subject, and if I remembered correctly had a very similar question on the prac exam.
Nah it's GEOS1100. Bloody irritating questions, probably only half require you to know a formula or rule or something - the rest are just remembering inane facts about slightly relevant things.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Thinking you are gonna get an awesome tax return, and getting less than a quarter of what you had anticipated.
Not even enough to cover rego!