• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
boxed in

Wrong... That's a 888 stem. Not a boxxer one. It won't fit on any fork worth riding.
I almost went BOXXER but then woke up to myself and thought, stick with what has never failed me in the past....

But then I thought about yr mum, she failed me.

binner

Hath shat hymself
spine less git

moderate load freeride application only - foolish:p

a man who has been to whistler should know better - get a life and GFC:eek:
next time bring the right bolts you F&C*ed out git...........

let me remind you I rode Whistler with Hussies , yes hussies with no problems...proll because I'm not a HACK like yourself....

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
contraband

next time bring the right bolts you F&C*ed out git...........

let me remind you I rode Whistler with Hussies , yes hussies with no problems...proll because I'm not a HACK like yourself....
fuck youmate lick the stick

your bolt prices have gone up 300%
stick that in your pipe and drink it:p

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
stock take

I almost went BOXXER but then woke up to myself and thought, stick with what has never failed me in the past....

check this fella

6 m5 x20

5 m6 x30

6 m6x20mm

tell me now or you miss out

stock moving out fast

:eek:

EMF

Eats Squid
full metal

nostalgia is good ,brings back great memories when I used to beat your ass and sit on yr tail pretty much every run we did ...

Ohhh..... you went and let the cat outta the bag with our lil arrangement that involved your tiny penis.
wrap that up and roll it out

good work mac

EMF

Eats Squid
luv your work

Just trying to help.... You want a bike that's fun to ride? No one likes hauling heavy unreliable shit around, yet you have the chance to spec it out sweet and you rely on AMB reviews and STP riders to tell you what to buy...

hit him hard where it hurts

the truth is stranger than fiction

EMF

Eats Squid
fail

What brakes seize up overnight? I am no gear junkie but I have has several different brakes and Hayes nine have been the worst. I think Hayes nine I think 2003 Kona Stinky.....

hayes = retro fail cheap junk

i know i run them

binner

Hath shat hymself
massive thread

fuck youmate lick the stick

your bolt prices have gone up 300%
stick that in your pipe and drink it:p
can you type ok ..or r u using a mouthpiece n rubber ball to write this crap

PAGE 2000

who would of guessed it eh!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert

Only cos she likes it hard and long. Dad always managed and he's like 65 so practically the same age as you... What's your problem? There's tablets if you're having problems...

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Gimp

he can't chew food due to the lack of muscles in the spine so couscous is the only way to go
That's how I roll couscous through a straw watered down of-course.

Now give me a answer on the bolts so I dont sell the last red ones, if I dont get a answer I will pick up the ones I left with ya and sell them as well. :p

binner

Hath shat hymself
red

That's how I roll couscous through a straw watered down of-course.

Now give me a answer on the bolts so I dont sell the last red ones, if I dont get a answer I will pick up the ones I left with ya and sell them as well. :p
are these a limited edition or something ...... can't you just get more?.ohh about the samples, i left em in the workshop and my students used them for artworks.... sorry

Shall I punch in my order now?