Appin 8 Hour

chops007

Likes Dirt
???????????

im about to leave the central coast, were the sky has landed on the ground... does anyone know were the plug is??????

packing extra brake pads while trying to get my bike out of the dry garage she doesnt want to leave...

chops007

Likes Dirt
swine flu threat

bettr becareful with all the pigs in the mud....
(bike is def not traveling on the roof) off to get my tent spot

see ya there if ya silly enough....

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Dont know about the plug but I found the pin, and I'm pulling it..... Where is the next 8hr?
I *think* nowra in July while we're in Canada, then Canberra in late August. I'm hoping to use the latter as my comeback to racing ;)

Cheers
Gonz

bikerboy85

Likes Dirt
According to there website its still going ahead. They say there hasnt been much rain. I better order that new drive line now.

Newton

Likes Dirt
Dont know about the plug but I found the pin, and I'm pulling it..... Where is the next 8hr?
I know it's not an 8hr, but why not come down and try the 6hr :D
It's a Coondoo, which is a great circuit on both bike and rider ... they are going to extend the existing course out tp around 10kms for the enduro

When: Sunday July 19, 2009, 9am - 3pm
Where: Coondoo Road XC track, South Nowra.

http://www.diymtb.com.au/6hour/

Last edited:

Enduro Pulse

Likes Dirt
Volunteers needed for the race

The Wollongong MTB Club are still seeking additional volunteers to assist with the race tomorrow. We just need a few people able to assist with track marshalling and other various tasks. No experience needed!

If you or your supporters can spare even just a hour tomorrow please come along to the registration tent and offer your services.

Cheers,
Craig Baylis
WMBC Committee Member

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The track was awesome!!!
we had maybe 20mins of light rain towards the end of the race.
really tacky and grippy, a few puddles here and there but noyjing to extreme
my race was not so awesome snapping my chain twice on laps 4 and 5.
pulled the pin at that point.

chops007

Likes Dirt
lappin appin

i just found all the places i lost skin wen i had a shower...

had a huge off on the 1st creek on lap 2... damage to my helmet,elixars,knuckles legs... but i found some angry pants in the creek and pumped out a 32min lap..

just trying on my new socks for 2nd place in 3man team.. cheers to greg and david for getting us to the poduim..

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just trying on my new socks for 2nd place in 3man team.. cheers to greg and david for getting us to the poduim..
No worries there mate... so much for a cruisy day on the track ay?!? :rolleyes:

Track was awesome! A few sketchy moments on the muddy firetrail but still so much fun! Just don't ask my bike what it thought of the track.

All in all, great day... glad it went ahead!