Whats Your Nick Name?

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DW. Anyway, I have many nicknames, usually ending with 'worth'. My most common one is Nash or Nashworth, coming from Nathan ASHWORTH.
Then theres Crashworth, from one f*^king crash! haha.

Last edited:

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
nicknames

Derka Derka.

When "Team America" came out me and the guys i ride with used to ride along quoting bits. "Damn it Garry". When we came across a drop or jump that we thought was 50/50 we would grab the balls and say ":derka derka" before we did it.

hence "derka derka"

Attachments

ned the rider

Likes Dirt
ned. my name is actually James Kelly but because my surname is Kelly a teacher called me ned kelly one time then ned stuck.

sherman

Likes Dirt
i got stuck with "sherman" in grade 8 becasue apparently I looked like sherman out of american pie back then.
the grade 12's were taking the piss out of me for the next few days after that and then everyone just started calling by that name.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'eyes' because my name is Isaac and I'm blind as a bat (wear glasses/contacts)... not that exciting really...

hdtvkss

Likes Dirt
Inky - when i shaved my head about 10 years ago my manager thought that i looked like Inky Menendez from the late show.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sometimes get "Panda" named after this loveable character

Funny story behind it... not really appropriate for the forums though :p

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Our riding buddy and ccomtb SHUTTLE MASTER is called wombat - similar body type, rides at the speed of wombat and has to poo everytime we go in the bush.
Or cripple as has bad legs and rides a kneeboard in surf

Yep i know i will pay for this..........:D

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its not really a nick name but rolls off the toungue better than my first name, well thats what my friend chloe thinks anyway, my last name is Roney and people have not called me James since year 3. i even moved schools and introduced myself as james and have got the name Roney again without having to say thats what i get called, its weird.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
I have a nickname that's only used in our family. I was an underweight baby/toddler, and started walking under 10 months. The nappy bagged down below my knees. Dad said I looked like this guy and it kind of stuck.

Otherwise Ado or Johnno get the regular lashing.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Matty V - derived from my name quite obviously.

Not really interesting :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sometimes get "Panda" named after this loveable character

Funny story behind it... not really appropriate for the forums though :p
if my memory serves me right he gets kicked in the nuts alot doesnt he? or something along the lines of that? hah

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Started with chips as apparnelty I ate a poker chip when I was a youngun, it then moved onto P-man, as my brother seems to think my arms are pillows, then Uncle P-man, then Erkle then Erky then Derky and now duncan.

for the information my name is actually lachlan, and all those were given to me by my 18 year old brother.