dope

Azerin

Likes Dirt
dunno if this has been said yet, i can't be bothered to read through 7 pages.

if your shitting yourself about the test and you know your going to fail (got high the day before or something) ive heard that there is one garrenteed way to pass that involves none of the risks of fixing your whiz during the test. namely fill a burette thing (or similar) with vinegar, shove it up your peep and wel im sure you can guess the rest, do this all before you go in to get tested. obviously it would hurt like death but its supposed to neutralize your piss to the point where even if your completely and uttelry off your head high the day before your urine test will only come back with trace amounts, not enough to cause a problem, and obviously no traces if you were just high.
so yeah im not 100% on this, ive never done it (and don't plan on doing it) but from what ive heard its meant to be very effective.....just use it as a last resort :D

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
ok im 17 so im seeing first hand what is happening with kids my age and pot

Now im not all high and mighty saying that people should do drugs, personally i dont think pot is the worst thing you can do ( i have never done it) but a lot of my friends at first said its not pot its not to bad, then soond it was just snow cones, its not to bad, then its just shrooms, pcp, acid and so on. pot its self is not to bad but it can be a gate way to other harder drugs, or a catilist for things they can not predict.

I can agree with those people who want it legalised, controlled ands taxed but it can be dangerous, if people have other opnions i am happy to here them but this is a pearsonal experiance by and observer who has no side

indica

Serial flasher
pot its self is not to bad but it can be a gate way to other harder drugs, or a catilist for things they can not predict.
There is more of a link between people starting smoking and moving on to Heroin.

And we all know about the effect of global warming on the pirate population!

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
but a lot of my friends at first said its not pot its not to bad, then soond it was just snow cones, its not to bad, then its just shrooms, pcp, acid and so on.
Sounds like your friends would have found any reason to try various drugs. If there was no pot they would have just started with booze and going straight to speed. Which is pretty old school, as far as drug progressions go.

If your friends take so many drugs at 17 I hope they turn out OK, because their brains haven't stopped growing, and won't stop until they're 23. Not to mention they won't know how to handle them.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
excuse my ignorance but what is "the test"

Personally ive never touched the stuff and don't plan to! Some of my mates who smoke it regularly are really good blokes, nice guys, but you can just tell they're not the full quid, maybe 98% there but just the little things you pick up and they way they act just puts me off ever going there.

Matt H

Eats Squid
There is more of a link between people starting smoking and moving on to Heroin.

And we all know about the effect of global warming on the pirate population!

I dunno man. I can't quote statistics or anything but in my personal experience a lot of people I know that started smoking weed have now moved on to much worse shit. I think the order in one of my mates was pot>e>lsd>shrooms> and now gbh and god knows what else...

Btw, I think you'll find its the effects the number of pirates have on global temperature ;)

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
Why would you mention those three together? Pcp's far far far more serious shit than some simple psychadelics.
I just herd them discussing the weekends events or what they are going to fo next time.

they stopped for a whiles but have resently started again and i can see the effects, they are slower and, well just differnt.

it it started as drinking, then a joint or a puff on a bong at a party, then inviting friends around for a puff and so on

indica

Serial flasher
I dunno man. I can't quote statistics or anything but in my personal experience a lot of people I know that started smoking weed have now moved on to much worse shit. I think the order in one of my mates was pot>e>lsd>shrooms> and now gbh and god knows what else...
Yep, I started out breathing oxygen. That led me down a very bad road indeed.
Went through EVERYTHING.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Went through EVERYTHING.
Yep, cool man. Cool.

I'll stick by my word. I think if they never got onto the pot a few years back then there's no way they'd be doing what they are now.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For my friends, it's usually:

Alcohol --> Weed --> Pills --> Shrooms --> 'cid.

That being said, I've done Poppers, and not shrooms or acid and I barely drink, but smoke regularly.

Went through EVERYTHING.
:D

'Gateway drugs' are blown out of proportion. Just because someone smokes some weed, doesn't automatically make them want to go get fucked up on pills and shrooms.

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Yep, cool man. Cool.

I'll stick by my word. I think if they never got onto the pot a few years back then there's no way they'd be doing what they are now.
Look, I know what you are saying, but do they lead on to each other or are some people more inclined to give stuff a go anyway?

Matt H

Eats Squid
I personally think its a frame of mind. Like going down to the dirt jumps, starting of on the small jumps with no intention of ever clearing the big gaps. Before you know it, the small jumps are getting a bit boring so you try out the medium sized doubles. Then the big jumps. Then you're confident enough to go huck a 30ft gap.

Bad analogy, but its the best I could think of to get my point across...

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I personally think its a frame of mind. Like going down to the dirt jumps, starting of on the small jumps with no intention of ever clearing the big gaps. Before you know it, the small jumps are getting a bit boring so you try out the medium sized doubles. Then the big jumps. Then you're confident enough to go huck a 30ft gap.

Bad analogy, but its the best I could think of to get my point across...
That's not actually that bad of an analogy, makes lots of sense to me.

punk_downhiller

Likes Dirt
a bit off topic of the whole discussion on who does/doesn't do pot...

but anyway

mates 18th the other week, we all pitched in a got him a bong that was shaped as a dick...

cone piece in the balls, shot on the shaft...and yes, you pull from the knob.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a bit off topic of the whole discussion on who does/doesn't do pot...

but anyway

mates 18th the other week, we all pitched in a got him a bong that was shaped as a dick...

cone piece in the balls, shot on the shaft...and yes, you pull from the knob.
Hahaha, I've heard stories about these, but never knew they actually existed!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
If pot is the magic gateway drug, how come a great deal of pill and cokeheads that I know don't touch the stuff and in one or two cases -never have!?

THe gateway argument is a deeply flawed one. It can easily be countered by comparing it to alcohol: Is a glass or two of wine when you're 14 likely to end up with you in a St Kilda doorway drinking methylated spirits and masturbating at passing commuters?

Another counter is that it's not so much the drug itself but rather where you get it from.

If your pot dealer also happens to sell pills or speed, there's a greater chance of you trying some out of curiosity (that's always a good argument for legalising pot)