Transformers ...the movie

Suprez

Likes Dirt
Arrrrggggghhhhh! Stop giving it away! Make the plebs suffer!:rolleyes::cool:
:p The USS Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier is being decommissioned next year, so I'm guessing it will reappear in the USN fleet as the decepticon 'Tidal Wave'. Astrotrain will come to Earth with Soundwave, Shockwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker and crew on board to resurrect Megatron. Another battle on Earth erupts...

As for the third movie, it'll be much along the lines of the original cartoon movie. Unicron will be menacing the Universe and everyone will unite to woop his ugly ass, while in the meantime Starscream trys to undermine Megatron. Galvatron will kick Starscream to another universe etc. etc.

Arcee will be back and hotter than ever too :p

And here I am mocking Star Wars geeks when they rattle on with their crap :eek:

hdtvkss

Likes Dirt
im wondering if Velvet Revolver is featured in the soundtrack? song 3 on their new album features the line " like transformers girl theres more than meets the eye..."

perhaps just good timing?

casey79

Likes Dirt
All hail the Gravatron. Sucks unsuspecting show patrons in thinking its a fun ride where you spin around and get pulled against the walls. Then your toast. :eek:

casey79

Likes Dirt
yeah seen bumblebee, iw as expecting by reading the description the engine was actully going to look like it did in the movies (having no idea what they were sayin was about).. then the pic was some old rusty thing haha
Yeah same. Lot of coin for a rusted and beat up car.

matty_101

Likes Dirt
Yeah same. Lot of coin for a rusted and beat up car.
He bought it off a car salesman, what do you expect?

My predictions for the next transformers movie, Tidal Wave and Thrust will rock up, and it will be a race for all the minicons, but they wont introduce many more charcaters because most of the viewers dont care about the plot, Starscream will get progressively more angry at Megatron (movie number three). And they will mix in a bit of history about Unicron for the third movie.

I didn't watch it much as a kid, so im probably off, but when do comics turned movies follow their intended plot?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Just saw it, wish I hadn't.

What a load of formulaic, cliche'd American bullshit!

Yeah, sure, the effects and fight scenes were cool, but so what? Just make me a goddamned video clip to a song if that's all you've got! Nerdy dude has the key and saves the world with his bravery. Jesus Christ! That's the laziest load of simple minded tried and true play it again Sam Holywood recycled piss you could ever pull out of a first year creative writing class for "special" kids!!

You've even got the sexy chick who leaves the wanker boyfriend and teams up with the dork. It's also got the arsehole cop, the heroic special forces soldier (they're always so good looking in these movies, oh yeah, and that guy was the direct rip off the main character in Aliens 2), the hard arse Secretary of Defence and the mysterious Cancer Man type character who is "above top secret". :rolleyes: My god, that film has got more cliche's in it than Independence Day dubbed in French.

I liked the robots and so on, but they could have just given us 30 minutes of that stuff to a hard rock sound track and left all the other crap out. Seriously, that was a lame attempt to what could have been a hell movie.

I fear coming back to this thread.......:eek:

Rik

logged out
Just to spam this (posted in the other thread)... the movie inspired a design:

I've a few people interested in shirts of this, might have to do it properly and run off a batch ;)

Gotta get it done before it becomes irrelevant too!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
just saw the movie it was good but i expected it to be better or maby its just coz ive watched it sine i was about 4 haha
Yeah? that's fantastic.

Next time you post, use capital letters, punctuation and don't use SMS/MSN spelling. Otherwise it will be your last post on this site.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah? that's fantastic.

Next time you post, use capital letters, punctuation and don't use SMS/MSN spelling. Otherwise it will be your last post on this site.

sorry but i think that was a bit harsh johnny...he is still fairly new to the site:eek:

i seen the movie yesterday and loved it, i thought it was a bit confussing at some parts and agree with you johnny on some bits

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:eek: I cant beleive that cube went for $20,100 !!!!

But looking back on the movie.. i do agree with johnny totally.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, maybe you're right. I sometimes have to remember that just because I've said it a million times doesn't mean that the newer/younger members are aware of the basic standards. Not bloody hard to work out though..., grumble grumble grumble.....

Back OT, whilst I do bag the movie, I will still watch it again. Half of me wants to see the good scenes again and the other half desparately wants to enjoy it. There should be some kind of law that the crappy directors aren't allowed to take on projects that have potential to be a killer flick! One day when I run the world.......

eternalgorias

Likes Dirt
Johnny needs to turn his brain off every now and again and enjoy some irrational entertainment. There were robots, cars, jets,explosions and babes, everything else is inconsequential.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've seen the movie twice now. First time I saw it I think I was blown away by the special effects etc to see how lame the plot and dialogue actually was (I did however notice the massive amounts of product placement).

Before seeing it the second time I had read this thread. This tainted it somewhat, but it also put a whole new spin on the movie. I took time take notice of all the negatives which alot of other farkiners have drawn from the movie and I must say that there was......well, a fark load of them. I give it a 10/10 for the visuals but about a 2/10 for the script/plot/dialogue.

Will be seeing it again though.