You laugh you lose

Jabubu

let you google that for me
It really is a thing! I take over dishwasher stacking duties - I just don't get how no one else sees putting bowls behind plates (vertically) is normal behaviour.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
It really is a thing! I take over dishwasher stacking duties - I just don't get how no one else sees putting bowls behind plates (vertically) is normal behaviour.
Ooo. Don’t get me started. Small plates in the bottom rack when they fit in the middle and allows more to be stacked (large bowls and plates) in the bottom rack. Bowls stacked weirdly. How is the water supposed to clean that. Hmm. Maybe I need help.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Ooo. Don’t get me started. Small plates in the bottom rack when they fit in the middle and allows more to be stacked (large bowls and plates) in the bottom rack. Bowls stacked weirdly. How is the water supposed to clean that. Hmm. Maybe I need help.
And people stuffing tea spoons in the cutlery holder when they were just used to stir some tea. Seriously just fucking run them under a tap!

The result is that main cutlery doesn't get clean because they're too close together.