NSW WTB - OLD frame medium or large 135x10mm rear end

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: old frame - hard tail (like the old Norco sasquatch or big foot) or dual suspension, doesn't matter. What does matter is 135x10mm rear drop outs and suitable for a 120-140mm fork. 26 inch wheels.size large or medium.

Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap cheap cheap. Free is good but will consider any cheap option.

Extra Info: helping a friend build up a shitter from parts so he can pursue some fitness.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There is a black Craftworks Rail frame on FB marketplace that hasn't been selling for $200. Can't access FB on my work computer but a search should show it..

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I think this was a V3 of the rail...never made in Aust, but designed in Oz by Rob Crafter in Adelaide...I would totally get on that, if the finance department would stop looking at our damn bank accounts!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
To be fair when in beenleigh a tap out means a sale :eek:
That's some funny shit right there.

@pink poodle I think my Trek Remedy ticks all those boxes, and it comes with a spare shock (has a monarch in it now). But $200 would also be as low as I could go, and they are burner prices too. I'd be going for more if it was on marketplace. It would come with a headset, seat collar and I think a rear axle as well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's some funny shit right there.

@pink poodle I think my Trek Remedy ticks all those boxes, and it comes with a spare shock (has a monarch in it now). But $200 would also be as low as I could go, and they are burner prices too. I'd be going for more if it was on marketplace. It would come with a headset, seat collar and I think a rear axle as well.

Sadly that is going to blow out the current budget. I'd be too ashamed to ask for any lower, especially on a duallie. But thank you.

zac

Likes Dirt
Very late to the party but I've got an 05 Mongoose Teocali... Large frame, 26, qr rear end... let me know if you're still looking though