Wtb - Med trail dual & xl hard tail - planko's hunting again

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
G'day all, looking for a couple of bikes for mates again for something different.

Item: xl hardtail - pref 29 but 275 will be fine
Price range/Willing to Pay: $600-$700 ish
Extra Info: a tall mate is looking for a bike, he showed me a Kmart bike with an electric motor and a hybrid to see what I thought. I need to save him from himself. Obviously I want something with all the goods for next to nothing, will settle for some of the goods for some moneys

Item: sm-med trail dually
Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000ish
Extra Info: I've showed this kid a couple of bikes and he's given them a no, then sent me a pic of a modern trance like I'm going to be able to rustle one of those up in his budget something like the 2012 trance I found a few months ago would be perfect and I'll work on letting him know he's not getting that stealth black 27.5 carbon trail bike

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Would this be of interest? 2012 Avanti Competitor 29.2 (XL). It is under you budget.

It's been sitting in the shed so long the the seals in the forks have perished. There are marks in the carbon frame and the drive train is worn.

On the plus side the forks are Rockshox Reba RL Dual Air, 100mm. On the downside the brakes are Avid Elixir 5. How much do you like this mate?

There is also a spare Hans Dampf and a pile of tubes I can chuck in. For extra i have chain rings, chain and cassette to suit.