WTB: found RWC Needle bearing kit (8x30), or spare part

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item. RWC Needle bearing kit (8x30), or spare part
Item condition description New or Used..
Reason for wanted Part damage in storage
Price and price conditions Your call

Extra Info: Before I buy this from overseas wanted to see if anyone has a spare on here they dont want anymore. Had no plans on re-using mine but now I've got the project Nomad frame I thought sweet, I'll use my old one, only to find something smashed the side in storage, doh! DIY MTB have a similar product but they are out of stock til October.

Pictures

This is the part I damaged, but happy to take a full kit if you have one.

Thanks

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Item. RWC Needle bearing kit (8x30), or spare part
Item condition description New or Used..
Reason for wanted Part damage in storage
Price and price conditions Your call

Extra Info: Before I buy this from overseas wanted to see if anyone has a spare on here they dont want anymore. Had no plans on re-using mine but now I've got the project Nomad frame I thought sweet, I'll use my old one, only to find something smashed the side in storage, doh! DIY MTB have a similar product but they are out of stock til October.

Pictures
View attachment 377327

This is the part I damaged, but happy to take a full kit if you have one.

Thanks
I think I might have a couple of these if I remember correctly - can you PM me tonight and I'll check?

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sure thing, the part I need might even be the same regardless of the kit size, so even if it’s not a 8x30 kit it still might help :)
Will PM tonight.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah, if it's just the roller bearing they're all the same size I believe, it's just the axle length and spacers change in the kits.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, I checked Thursday and they were out of stock haha.
They get some mixed reviews, I’m on the fence......I’ll probably got the needle bearing for now and have a look at one of those down the track :)
Thanks for the heads up though!