Wii For Free? This can't be true. [LOG]

Rian

Likes Dirt
So we have all head about them - FreePay sites.
Sites that supposivly give you free items, if you do an offer from their ad's, and get 10 others to do the same.

So how does it work? According to the FAQ's on the FreePay site, the company gets a heap of money from other companies that advertise their products on the site. Now, must of the products or 'offers' that are on the site are mobile ones. Like free mobile ringtones, and love calculators. They cost about 50c per txt message. SO! FreePay gets their money off the people who advertise. So these compainies must be making a heap of money. And they give people free gifts. It's a win win situation for everyone.

So me and my friend James, We're thinking; "How can this be true" YouTube videos show News in America and articles explaining why they can do this.

We havn't heard of anyone in Australia that has actually received anything free* off these people. So we have a little project on our hands.
We're going to sign up. Select that we want a free Nintendo Wii, do an offer and then try to get some farkiners, and friends to sighn up, so we have 10 people that have sighned up and done the mobile or other offers. Once we have done that, and we have 10 green refferals, we can place our order, and finally see if this works.

Now, you're probably thinking, this kid just wants from people to take a free piss for him. But no. This isn't true, we're doing this to see if it works. If we get the Wii, we plan to sell it, and put it towards building our new trails (Buying dirt, spades, muckets, wheel burrows etc..)

I'll be logging our progress. Thanks in advance.

P.S (If this works, you can ride our trails when they're finished) (and i'll buy u a drink if we sometime in the near future go for a ride togeather ;))

OUR REFFERAL LINK: http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=44359902

DAY 1:

We made our account. Chose to 'win' a level 4 gift (Nintendo Wii + Wii Fit).
We have done one of the offers. Sent an email to a few of our friends to sighn up.
6 people have sighned up, but sadley havn't done the offer, so those don't do anything for us.
Got the refferal link: http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=44359902
Awaiting some farkineers to help us out. We only need 10 people to help us :)
3 Farkiners joined the site under my name. But didn't finish an offer. - Doesn't count.

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Now... spanky apparently know's lots of nigerian princes, has been offered cash by Bill Gates for forwarding emails, and also gets a shiteload of penis enlargement pill offers.... but this one tops them all.

so, from what ol spanky can work out.... from reading the terms and conditions (except shown below). You need to get people to sign up, agree to a sh*tload of offers which, seemingly, arent free or for scouzers in australia... and then you'll get a Wii, which you'll sell....

meh....

would it not be just so much bloody easier to get ppl to say, contribute to your trail building 'fund'........ then you wouldnt have little kiddies getting munted by massive arsed international SMS bills.

spanky
skeptics Annon

(d) Individual offers are subject to the terms of the advertiser, and can change at any time and may differ from the terms represented below. Listed below are the typical categories of offer types and the usual types of associated costs:

i. User enters a subscription agreement through their mobile phone carrier, for which they are charged a recurring monthly fee for content (Typical monthly costs in the US can range from $6.99 to $19.99)

ii. User creates an account and is required to pay a one-time fee (ex. shipping & handling, deposit to activate an account, etc.)

iii. User enters a month-to-month agreement with a service provider, usually with a promotion of the first month free, followed by recurring charges after the first month, etc. (Typical monthly costs in the US can range from $9.99 to $19.99)

v. User agrees to receive a trial version of an offer, for which there is no upfront charge. If the user does not return the trial version of the product within the time frame required by the advertiser, the user is charged for the product.

vi. User agrees to receive a discounted fee for a product or service with an obligation to purchase additional products or services at the standard price. (Typical discounted costs in the US can range from free to $1.99 for the initial product, followed by regular cost of good ranging from $3.99 to $39.99)

vii. User opens a line of credit or registers for a cash advance, neither of which requires purchase but will cause the user to incur interest fees, depending on loan terms

Plow King

Little bit.
so, from what ol spanky can work out.... from reading the terms and conditions (except shown below). You need to get people to sign up, agree to a sh*tload of offers which, seemingly, arent free or for scouzers in australia... and then you'll get a Wii, which you will sell....

OWNED

That's all I have to add.​

Rian

Likes Dirt
I'll signed up :)

Edit: They want my address, to send the Wii to? Bit sceptical here...
When you sighn up. You put your adress.

The basic idea is to see if this thing will work.

REFERAL COUNT SO FAR:0
Also could the people with the red underline under their name, please complete an offer. When you complete the offer, the yellow tick will turn to a green on my page, and I will be +3 hopeully if you all do an offer.

Thankyou for sighning up. You just didn't finish your offer :(

Last edited:

bazza

look at me
do you realise you are actually helping these people? but than again there are a lot of stupid people on this site who can deal with the spam. have fun! if you get one farkin mario kart tournament is on.

Rian

Likes Dirt
do you realise you are actually helping these people? but than again there are a lot of stupid people on this site who can deal with the spam. have fun! if you get one farkin mario kart tournament is on.
Probably will be a long time before I get it at the rate we're going at.
+ I'm selling it as soon as I get it to fund trails.

bazza

look at me
Probably will be a long time before I get it at the rate we're going at.
+ I'm selling it as soon as I get it to fund trails.
get a job? maybe? wii's are too sick to be sold. on that note i am going to go play smash bros.