Who, where or what is a minmi?

Zzedd

Squid
Rode killi today not long got home is rough as might go over there one day and do some digging and make one line.Does anyone know if at all they're still racing there????

mrduke

Likes Dirt
As far as i know,racin will be at awaba from now on. Had thought of cuttin some new tracks at killy and hopefully linkin them together so there are multiple lines in any run.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
As far as i know,racin will be at awaba from now on. Had thought of cuttin some new tracks at killy and hopefully linkin them together so there are multiple lines in any run.
I'd ask you don't do that.

Part of the clubs agreement to use the site is that we don't open up anymore lines. At this point we haven't ruled out using the DH there again in some form, and we also rely on the area for XC.

The agreement to use the land is due for review at the end of the year, and I wouldn't want to see us given the boot over a few new lines.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
while we were out there today, we were talking about repairing parts of the track (such as the berms in the top part of the track).

we like killi the way it is (or could be with a little work), so would us doing repair work be a problem?

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
no problem with maintenance. New lines are the issue.

Most of the berms need sand taken out of them on a regular basis.

Zzedd

Squid
while we were out there today, we were talking about repairing parts of the track (such as the berms in the top part of the track).

we like killi the way it is (or could be with a little work), so would us doing repair work be a problem?

Yeah Sammy like Lucky said some parts going through them today would be nice if it was cleaner,There's no need for new lines there's already quite a few

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For some reason I just had a mental image of Clump dragging his arse down Killi like a dog does on the carpet.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
it was one of the funniest stacks of all time.

Mr Clump hits the double.....he's on a new bike that he's not used to yet.....he pulls back on the bars waaaaay to much.....he overshoots the lander by 2 metres....the bike is vertical in the air.....he lands straight on his ass and slides about 4-5 metres, then bangs his head on the ground.

we ran up the track fighting off the laughter until we knew he was ok.
he sat there at the end of his slide for 5 minutes surrounded by laughing jerks.
it would've been a great video.