Who, where or what is a minmi?

Dug

Likes Dirt
Cloaked did you get your missing bolts sorted out ?
I don't think he did but he's keeping a firm grip on his nuts.

Bwahahahahahahahah:D

Was going to throw in a screw loose joke but I don't want him using me for traction at rimba

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont worry I am at the gym doing some fitness training so i can run him down in the wide open sections. And i knew those rocks would talk. farkin snitches!

Zzedd

Squid
Hey wow what a weekend and it all started at glenrock an awesome ride with some new faces with a couple of bevvys there, killi on sat and more bevvys after and finally rimba yesterday and 6 pack later>i'm looking forward to the race on the 19th first time riding there. I'm going to lay down a killer time:D depending on what beer is flowin...Was good meeting up with ya lucky will catch ya on friday I'd say

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Hey wow what a weekend and it all started at glenrock an awesome ride with some new faces with a couple of bevvys there, killi on sat and more bevvys after and finally rimba yesterday and 6 pack later>i'm looking forward to the race on the 19th first time riding there. I'm going to lay down a killer time:D depending on what beer is flowin...Was good meeting up with ya lucky will catch ya on friday I'd say
good stuff mate.
just check on here on thursday for info on friday's ride.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You really want me to get a V10 dont you Lucky :D

Ill see how I feel about the SX after I test ride tomorrow.