Who goes soft in Winter?

Kramer

FoBR
Here's the temps from my ride this morning in Canberra (Bruce Ridge) at 6am - max temp -1 (in my garage), min temp -5 (Belco), avg temp -3.5. I'm hard...actually frozen!
Moring Ride Temps.JPG

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Here's the temps from my ride this morning in Canberra (Bruce Ridge) at 6am - max temp -1 (in my garage), min temp -5 (Belco), avg temp -3.5. I'm hard...actually frozen!
Not bad, I sooked out this morning. How is Bruce at the moment? I have heard the conditions there are 'all time' at the moment and it's currently the place to ride in Berra...thinking it might be time to harden up and have a look at it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Not bad, I sooked out this morning. How is Bruce at the moment? I have heard the conditions there are 'all time' at the moment and it's currently the place to ride in Berra...thinking it might be time to harden up and have a look at it.
Gotta say, they are pretty dang good. Very few puddles or mud patches left but not dry and dusty either. About to head there for the nightly blast right now.

Kramer

FoBR
Gotta say, they are pretty dang good. Very few puddles or mud patches left but not dry and dusty either. About to head there for the nightly blast right now.
Yep, trails are tacky, fast and dry. I'd be setting PBs all over the place if the engine was in better tune - maybe also subtract a few kilos of winter riding gear too.

Flow-Rider

Burner
CRIKEY!, and here I was thinking a carpet snake was king brown! Still odd to see one out in the middle of winter even in Qld.:fish:
They look for the warmth, I had a small brown dart across my feet after I moved some corrugated tin along the fence the other day.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
That's what I thought, until I saw this last Friday at Daisy Hill? Bit lost me thinks.

Ooooooooooooo. That's a biggie! Delete that photo right now or I'll never get my lady into Daisy again! I can't lie, she's tougher than me. Or I'll never go into Daisy again...

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Ooooooooooooo. That's a biggie! Delete that photo right now or I'll never get my lady into Daisy again! I can't lie, she's tougher than me. Or I'll never go into Daisy again...
Yeah, about 7 foot. I know they are not considered dangerous, but they just scare the absolute crap out of me.