Who Causes Cyclists' Deaths?

joshrides

Likes Dirt
its funny how when we're riding on the road we are pretty much invisible to drivers, yet when i ride into womens public toilets im recognized immediately! I think the world needs to be a big womens public toilet, id feel much safer then!;)
hahahahahah what the ? thats funny as, you possibly made my day :D

nrthrnben

Likes Dirt
its funny how when we're riding on the road we are pretty much invisible to drivers, yet when i ride into womens public toilets im recognized immediately! I think the world needs to be a big womens public toilet, id feel much safer then!;)
you'd feel safer in a loony suit i think,just kidn
not

curlysurfer

Likes Dirt
Sorry Rob. Just read a few of your posts (here and other threads). You seem like a really good guy.

Just that "rego" line has been said to me many times over the years and is usually the typical response from gear-head-yobbo's (I am definitely not insinuating that you are one - this is just the usual demographic who says that line to me) who have no clue and never considered getting around any other way than driving.
In turn, the hairs stand up on the back of my neck whenever I see that line come out again, especially on a website dedicated to cycling...

Again, sorry for the semi-aggressive response.

Rob (as well)
All good, no worries! just ride at a pace where I can be dragged along
We need a "roll eyes" icon to depict sarcasm.

curlysurfer

Likes Dirt
Kind of like this one? :rolleyes:
Yup, that'd be the one :rolleyes::rolleyes: maybe I just need eyes, dont use the smilies much. sorry rotorfarkers

anyway BOT. keep your eyes and ears open and a finger on the front brake. what causes cycling accidents, complacency, basically.

drivers taking their skills for granted, and relaxing their concentration. taking advantage of their size.

cyclists trusting cagers. cyclist taking stoopid risks. running red's without slowing to show the drivers around you are respective of the rules.