which farkers would you like to meet

|Matt|

Banned
Anyone got the pics from that thread that they wanna email to me? :p

icantbelieveitsnotmatt(at)hotmail.com (substitute the at for @...don't want spams galore in my inbox).

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Anyone got the pics from that thread that they wanna email to me? :p

icantbelieveitsnotmatt(at)hotmail.com (substitute the at for @...don't want spams galore in my inbox).

ill hook you up. dont worry.

Drew.

Eats Squid
I'd like to meet:
Tristan23 so he can shout me a drink.
Belle so he can shout me a red cordial.
bmx. I dunno he seems like he'd probably shout me a drink.
rhysrhysbaby. dont ask me why.
sawtell. just to see what all the hype is about.
I dunno I'd like to meet a few people, some for good reasons, some for bad.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
scblack, fatman --> talk beers
Johnny --> talk politics
All the scientists --> talk science
Gravelclimber,
you are on my list,a 96 barrossa red we should share,and then a 02 coonawarra,followed by talk about how things were better 10 years ago,about kids having no respect,then some cheese and macca's followed by a spew,thus emptying out a couple of hundred dollar's worth of red wine onto the ground!
Yeeeehahhh!:D

gravelclimber

Likes Dirt
Gravelclimber,
you are on my list,a 96 barrossa red we should share,and then a 02 coonawarra,followed by talk about how things were better 10 years ago,about kids having no respect,then some cheese and macca's followed by a spew,thus emptying out a couple of hundred dollar's worth of red wine onto the ground!
Yeeeehahhh!:D
Gawd...I hate red wine spews. A small snifter or two perhaps to discuss the finer points of goon. (I just bought a house in the Adelaide Hills BTW - one of my favourite wine regions. Can't wait to move. Also, our own vintage gets done next week with a brand new American Oak barrel - we're going all out this year).

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Gawd...I hate red wine spews. A small snifter or two perhaps to discuss the finer points of goon. (I just bought a house in the Adelaide Hills BTW - one of my favourite wine regions. Can't wait to move. Also, our own vintage gets done next week with a brand new American Oak barrel - we're going all out this year).
Do you want to adopt me as part of your family(im 42 so i will probably be your father hehehe).
Adelaide hills,chardonnay,reisling,this area is going gangbusters at the moment.I am soooo jealous of you!
Good luck with the vintage!
08 will be great!
One day we will share a quaff,either in adelaide or up in the blue mountains!

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Wow, I'm surprised Johnny and Grip haven't met!!

I've had a few beers with Grip :D a few too many with Squidly :p and Johnny didn't want to talk to me :(

Actually, I've met heaps of people from here :D

I'd like to meet TechnoDestructo, he always has amazing tales... probably lots of others too, I just can't think of them right now.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
As soon as I saw you'd posted I knew I was going to cop it again.

I've met Brumbyjack, but she was too snobby to tell me who she was. :p

S.

ex offender
I once drank Johnny under the bar then fought him to the death successfully.

After that "Women" thread I gotta say daever is up there on the list... funny bastard. Leitch also makes the cut, for the highest number of under-the-radar quips in any single thread.

And as much as it hurts me to admit it, Tu Plang would probably be an interesting guy to meet as well. Painfully arrogant (haa says me) but probably amusing.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Leitch also makes the cut, for the highest number of under-the-radar quips in any single thread.
Hahah, I noticed some of them, but unfortunately they were swamped by lame calls followed by a ' :D ' by some 13 year old... good thread...

Tristian23 - Some of his music makes me appreciate a genre I don't usually appreciate...

S.

ex offender
can you please direct me to this thread
Been removed sorry. If it wasn't for the fact that it could lead to a couple of people's lives being seriously screwed up if it remained public, it would have been worth leaving around for ages, funny funny stuff.