What do you have on your toast?

stirk

Burner
My all time favorite is toasting the bread, then smear it with butter, add slices of fresh tomato then a nice mature cheddar, sprinkle Clive of India's curry powder on top then pop under the grill for a second toasting until the cheese is melty and bubly. If you can handle the heat a few dashes of Tabasco hits the mark.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Somebody who was arguing against pineapple on pizza made the argument that you don't have orange on toast. He was wrong on both counts.
Crunchy toast, a good thick smearing of Nutella and a layer of finely sliced orange (glacé if you can be bothered). Simply divine.

nzdans

Likes Dirt
Haven't done toast for a while.. A favorite for me was (NZ) cheese & capsicum. Basic backup kiwi Marmite.. Tastebuds still can't handle Vegemite.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does stollen count as bread? Or is it cake? I found one in the back of the pantry this evening...had it with butter. I sliced the butter like it was cheese.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Mmmmm...stollen. Just made some Easter bread that came from a Oma recipe. That's tomorrow's carbs.

Normally, I have home made peanut butter or home made lemon butter or home made mulberry jam...but occasionally I lash out on home made fig jam or home made quince paste....

Brow

Big Block
Toast with peanut butter and honey.
Toast with Vegemite, avocado and cheese, grilled even better.
Toast with just Vegemite or honey.
Toast with whatever is leftovers in the fridge warmed up.
I had toast with chicken, mayo and cheese as a sandwich for dinner tonight.
I feel like the munchies coming on again, maybe toast with Vegemite.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did it have marzipan through the center? Love a good stollen. Probably classified as a cake.
So much! It was awesome. Came from Aldi, box implies premium quality.

Mmmmm...stollen. Just made some Easter bread that came from a Oma recipe. That's tomorrow's carbs.

Normally, I have home made peanut butter or home made lemon butter or home made mulberry jam...but occasionally I lash out on home made fig jam or home made quince paste....
Home made jam is sick. Mulberry is one of my favourites.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Butter. Egg residue. I don't like when the cafe tells me I must have the eggs on the toast! Especially when it is an excuse for them not to provide ample butter.