What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
I'm not into the camo pattern, but if I could find something 26 in big bold colours (like the deep blue on that tyre or neon pink) I might be up for some new town tyres!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

That's pretty skinny! I'm going to need 2.4 or so to keep my street cred.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Rode Dreaming pools today (as well as a few others)
Mo of the St Helens trails aren’t really my cup of tea but Dreaming Pools is a great loop!
Yeah they aren't great trails, apart from the awesome Dreaming Pools and I like Mack 10 too.

I see you took the cop-out back to St Helens :) I did the climb the first time I did it but next time I done the 'Deliverance shortcut' which brings you back to St Helens on the South side of the river. Just don't stop through the junk yard or you might end up squealing like a pig.

sgdfgsdg.jpg

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Yeah they aren't great trails, apart from the awesome Dreaming Pools and I like Mack 10 too.

I see you took the cop-out back to St Helens :) I did the climb the first time I did it but next time I done the 'Deliverance shortcut' which brings you back to St Helens on the South side of the river. Just don't stop through the junk yard or you might end up squealing like a pig.
Yes, that last climb up to Wedged In is pretty brutal.o_O
I could have given it a go, as I was feeling pretty strong, but I was running out of daylight and I hadn’t done that route before, so I was interested to see what it was like. Definitely the easier way if you were looking to finish in town.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

View attachment 408974
Or you might become part of the local naturist group.

smiffy

Likes Bikes
Very underated that trail St Helens is. The fast section heading toward the dreaming pools is a hoot.
Just tuck down, pump the bike and hang on over the rollers and sweeping corners.
Nacho's at the cafe afterwards makes for a great day.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Very underated that trail St Helens is. The fast section heading toward the dreaming pools is a hoot.
Just tuck down, pump the bike and hang on over the rollers and sweeping corners.
Nacho's at the cafe afterwards makes for a great day.
Yeah, that section is a blast!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Kiddo came last, but it doesn't matter as he had a ball.
We got passed by the fastest in his category. It was interesting to hear the soccer dads giving their kids pep talks before the race. Far out some of them take it seriously!
1000012423.jpg

There are some very talented (and fearless) riders!