What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

custom titis
Usually they come pre-bled no? Just route the hose, pop the yellow caps off, connect to lever and ready to go. Can bleed to tune lever feel if need be obviously but shouldn’t be essential.
Just went and checked they do indeed have caps on things - route hose pop off and connect - I need to shorten hoses anyway so will prob end up bleeding anyway

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
First step of the revamp of the hardtail.

Today was bottom bracket, added the Uberbike green which was a switch for the black xt that's going on another build that I'm doing at the moment for my nephew who had horrible taste and thinks green and orange don't go together...

Rest of the revamp will include dropper, seat, fork, and eventually rear wheel.

I might eventually wipe the rest of the mud off it too...

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
The custom chain stay is more interesting is there a PYR on this bike?
Sure is...

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
SNIP... Ok, I had the green whistle, but who’s saying no to that.

Heal up C29.
Is the green whistle awesome? I fear I missed my chance for a toke: when I broke my wrist they offered it early on in the piece and I said no. About 40minutes into waiting for the ambulance I was beginning to change my mind but I forgot to ask...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is the green whistle awesome? I fear I missed my chance for a toke: when I broke my wrist they offered it early on in the piece and I said no. About 40minutes into waiting for the ambulance I was beginning to change my mind but I forgot to ask...
I was injured atop the Remarkables in Queenstown many years ago, tore the AC in my left shoulder performing an impromptu front flip in the terrain park 3rd day on snow for the season. I was loaded into the ambulance with a young fellow (mid teens) who's arm bent in an unnatural direction midway down his forearm. The ambulance driver (who had a voice much like the narrator of Thomas the Tank Engine) hopped in and offered us the whistle. The youngster was crying a bit from his wierd arm so I offered him the fist hit. This required a bit of training as he had never smoked a cigarette or similar and being a helpful fellow I gave him some tips on how to best inhale some of the good stuff. Unfortunately he took in too much too quickly and puke exploded out of him all over the whistle, his ski gear, the ambulance, the whistle...I instantly lost interest in having any. He on the other hand got real greedy! Suck suck suck puke puke puke...poor kid was a mess of tears, puke, and druell. His sloppy hand reach out to me "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu de...did youuuuuuuuuuu waaaaaaant sommmmmme of thissssss? It's goooooooooood....."

I'm ok man, but thanks. It was a long bumpy ride down that hill.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When I had a kidney stone, they gave me the whistle and it gave me nausea, the pain didn't seem to go away either. :(
This kid was tripping balls and puking. Just remember all those oh so insightful and open minded philosophical conversations you had with with your mates as a teenager after a few bongs...you know "fuck my hands are huge!" And "I can't feel my face..." With a little "I am an eggplant! I am an eggplant!"

Flow-Rider

Burner
This kid was tripping balls and puking. Just remember all those oh so insightful and open minded philosophical conversations you had with with your mates as a teenager after a few bongs...you know "fuck my hands are huge!" And "I can't feel my face..." With a little "I am an eggplant! I am an eggplant!"
I had the sleeping gas when I was a teen after a horrific motorbike accident, broke both bones in my left leg, all I can remember last was the 2 old nurses cutting my jeans off and they had the scissors under my jocks pissing themselves laughing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had the sleeping gas when I was a teen after a horrific motorbike accident, broke both bones in my left leg, all I can remember last was the 2 old nurses laughing as they cut my jeans off and had the scissors under my jocks pissing themselves laughing.
Thats some scarry times!