What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

my02

Likes Dirt
Been a busy few weeks for the new bike:

Original Truvativ cranks stripped the thread on pedal insert on third ride (pedal screws directly into crank arm).

Decided to buy replacement Zee as I couldn't be bothered waiting for weeks for the warranty to come through.

Swapped my crappy Nevegals for Ardent 2.4 / Larsen TT 2.3
Made them tubeless only to realise that the Larsen wouldn't hold air (neither were tubeless specific tyres).
Swapped Larsen for Crossmark - all good.

Swapped 170mm Lyrics for Float 180s. Plenty happy squishy times!

Swapped over the warranty upgrade cranks - Zee off, Truvativ Carbon Noir on.

Regretted not going to Del Rio last weekend :(

Last edited:

Chil

Likes Dirt
Got my new seat and post for the NS soda fr and installed them, bled the brakes on it too. Hopefully heading out for a ride this weekend!

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wonder what the bike would actually look like with the light source shining on the bike, rather than from behind it? :)
Sorry it's probably not entirely the lighting, but fact that I only have my phone to use for photos...still I can shed a bit more light on the matter I suppose... I found a tiny patch of singletrack when I went for a ride today

apollo1.jpg

geoff_tewierik

Likes Dirt
Sorry it's probably not entirely the lighting, but fact that I only have my phone to use for photos...still I can shed a bit more light on the matter I suppose... I found a tiny patch of singletrack when I went for a ride today
No need for an apology. The new pic and thus the bike looks great.:clap2:

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Started to install new short cage derrailler a week ago but got called back inside to do Dad stuff might sneak out now and do it after a coffee.

finksta

Likes Dirt
About to take the new stumpy on it's first long haul ride, 70-80km planned.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Clutched

Likes Bikes
Took it for a ride and snapped this photo for shits and giggles.

For anyone interested, I did not steal and burn this ute.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put on a different bar and stem, wheelset and saddle. Bled the brakes and straitened the rear wheel. Got it all ready and then it rained.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You bastard

Took her for a spin to try out the dropper, 10k from home, puncture. Had taken the saddle bag off when i fitted the post and saddle, so no tools or spares.

Took her for a walk.

Patched tube.

Promised her I would go tubless soon!