What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Up early thanks to the 5yr old so decided to ride to a station further away (~15km) on my billion dollar baby. Still arrived 20min early for first train of the day…

Still knackered from Sundays ride and footy last night so couldn’t be stuffed going for an extended spin to kill time.

View attachment 404995

Also ordered a new drivetrain, wheels, bars and brakes for this. It was virtually brand new but that doesn’t mean upgrades aren’t completely necessary.
Good ol' CockBum

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I used to work with a Cockburn. He disliked being pronounced cock burn as much as I enjoyed pronouncing it cock burn. If it was really co burn it would be spelt that way you douche bag!
I went to school with a Cockburn. It was also reputedly pronounced 'Co' - 'Burn'. Not that any kids would say it in any other way except the snigger inducing way.

Rorschach

I used to work with a Cockburn. He disliked being pronounced cock burn as much as I enjoyed pronouncing it cock burn. If it was really co burn it would be spelt that way you douche bag!
I went to school with a Cockburn. It was also reputedly pronounced 'Co' - 'Burn'. Not that any kids would say it in any other way except the snigger inducing way.
The City is pronounced Co-burn too

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Dont forget new bar tape.

Lizard Skins DSP 3.2 is the go :cool:
Didn’t go into the consumables…. New gear cables, brake cables, and bar tape are also in the order. I have bulk supplies of gear and brake ousters so didn’t need that. :)

Think I just grabbed some cheapish Pro brand tape for now. Will get something better once I’ve given the new bars a go and decided I’m happy with them.

Rorschach

Didn’t go into the consumables…. New gear cables, brake cables, and bar tape are also in the order. I have bulk supplies of gear and brake ousters so didn’t need that. :)

Think I just grabbed some cheapish Pro brand tape for now. Will get something better once I’ve given the new bars a go and decided I’m happy with them.
Sounds like you're going full MAMIL

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Its just basic foam. Though probably a good idea to test the bars first as the DSP tape is about $50.