What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's going on with this forum, fixing America, sorting out the middle east, running this country, eliminating climate change, seems the off topic is the big draw card lately :rolleyes: next thing the black dog topic gets a bash because you all feel shitty about your lives. Chill the fuck out !
Couldn't have said it better myself. Never read those threads; I amonly here for the bikes.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Couldn't have said it better myself. Never read those threads; I amonly here for the bikes.
Same mate, though I read some of them occasionally with a squint and a frown... not because of the topic, but the bloke that I thought had his shit together has lost it over some crap 10,000km away.

Just ride mate :cool: and get good info to fix shit... there is/was a great knowledge base of BIKE here, some have stood back recently. Some of those have also lost their shit.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Finally back in the commuting to work game. That’s two weeks now of every day I think, and I rode the mountain bike both days on the weekend.

Am quite tired now, but sure does wonders for mental health!

Now a couple of days to rest up before a 25km lap of Meehan on Sunday :)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
They say there’s no such thing as a bad ride when you’re mtbing. Whoever says that has never ridden the Kwinana Loop.

The track routing was shit.

The track surface was shit.

The flies were shit.

To be fair, its really a walking trail rather than a mtb trail. Just a shit mix of road base, soft sand and crushed linestone that looks like kitty litter.

On a positive note, no dickheads on motorbikes mugged me.

10/10 would not do again.

Even the ride to the trail and then home was shit, pushing into a stiff breeze.

IMG_9889-compressed.jpeg

IMG_9890-compressed.jpeg

IMG_9892-compressed.jpeg

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Finally back in the commuting to work game. That’s two weeks now of every day I think, and I rode the mountain bike both days on the weekend.

Am quite tired now, but sure does wonders for mental health!

Now a couple of days to rest up before a 25km lap of Meehan on Sunday :)
Nice. I'll be doing the 75km on the Ebike.